Grumbo | Fluff go aweeee

Just some adorable cuddling :)

Grian sat on the couch, waiting for his partner to come home. He missed him and it was cold. It was also pouring heavy rain. He heard the door open. Grian turned around and saw Mumbo handing his coat.

"Welcome home hun!" Grian exclaimed. Mumbo laughed and sat next to Grian. "Can I have cuddles?"

"Of course sweetie." Mumbo pulled Grian close to him so his head was resting on his chest. 

"Can I sleep, I'm tired..." Grian yawned. It was late, about 11:30pm. 

"Of course babe, make sure to get your beauty sleep, not like you need it." Mumbo joked. Grian let out a small chuckle and closed his eyes. It was warm and cozy, Grian liked it.

The next morning

Grian woke up with a heavy blanket over him. There was a note beside him.

Dear the Love of My Life,

My mom called and said she was sick, I had to go help her. I'm sorry, sending lots of love!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love,

Mumbo

Awe, that's sweet of him. He decided to send a message to him saying he read the note. He opened his phone and went to text. He opened Mumbo's profile.

Mumby Jumby <3

This user has blocked you

Huh, strange. I tried discord, blocked. I tried messenger, blocked. I tried Twitter, blocked. I tried Instagram, blocked and all photos deleted. This was so odd. Maybe a prank? I tried contacting Mumbo, everyway I tried I was either blocked or muted. Maybe the home phone? When I put in his number it said 'this number no longer exists'. Now I started to panic...what if Mumbo is in danger or cheating on me...

No, that would never happen!

Right...?

5 years later. Mumbo never returned. Grian assumed he had left him, so he found someone else. Techno. Techno and Grian were walking through the carnival together, when Techno spotted someone extremely familiar.

"Babe, is that Mumbo...?" Techno asked.

"Mumbo left 5 years ago hun, I-" Grian was shocked. He saw Mumbo...holding hands with Iskall.

"Mumbo, is that you?!" Grian asked.

"G-Grian?! W-what are you doing here...?" Mumbo stuttered, not letting go of Iskall's hand. 

"I could ask the same...didn't you have to go take care of your 'sick mom'?" Grian asked sarcastically. 

"Sick mom? You told me you and Grian broke up and came to me!" Iskall said while yanking his hand away from Mumbo's.  

"I-I-"

"Save it, we're over." Iskall said walking away. 

"Let's go babe." Techno said. Grian lead him towards the Ferris Wheel. Leaving a sad Mumbo in the center of the carnival.