Chapter 74 {Edited}

Richardo Pov.

As soon as we heard the news about Palmer breaking into the house we hurried back home taking the shortest possible route back, Isabella called Monica and asked her to put Ariel on the phone so she makes sure she's okay, apparently Palmer was hiding in Ariel's room waiting for her,Ariel was sobbing on the phone scared and shaking it pissed me off.

"Mama please come home"She says and  sobs harder, Monica turns on the camera and Ariel's swollen red face appears on the screen, her sad eyes making my heart sink.

"Mama will be there soon I promise, stay with Monica in her room until we arrive okay?"She nods and wipes her cheeks.

"Can daddy take her to his warehouse so she doesn't bother us?"Isabella looks at me angry,her eyes giving me the "I'm going to kill you"stare.

"Baby we'll talk when I get home okay? Take care of your sisters for me,and Monica?".

"Yea?".

"Where did you get that black eye from?".

"Oh she tried to attack my niece and we fought but don't worry I'm okay...Her on the other hand"In the corner of my eye I see Isabella smile.

"Just don't do anything in front of the girls and take care of them until we get back".

"I absolutely will and don't worry about her,Austin took her to the basement and locked her up".

"Good, we'll be there in five minutes,love you guys".

"Bye,mama, hurry"Isabella blows her a kiss and hangs up, leaning back in her seat.

"We need to get Ariel a therapist,she needs to talk to someone that knows their stuff,this is too much for her to handle and she already has nightmares"I nod.

"Her birthday is tommorow so I'll handle it after,we can take her to dinner tommorow night so she relaxes".

"I can't leave the house with the twins, they're still small and I'm not feeling the best"I put my hand on her knee.

"Then we can get her presents, stay in the house and order food".

"I feel so bad that I put her through all this, she's so small and innocent, already involved in this bullshit,not to mention that you retired but I can clearly see you're regretting it, I'm ruining everything for everyone"I groan and squeeze her knee.

"Amorcita we've talked about this before,I love you and your aren't ruining anything, without you I wouldn't even have three kids and this much patience,you gave me so much and the way I'm not losing my mind right now is because of you,and Ariel knows you have nothing to do with these people that keep coming into our lives".

Isabella Pov.

"Maybe not but I am responsible for your parents death,you retiring, Palmer coming here, Monica being here and you and Austin not talking to each other".

"You are responsible for me being here, Ariel and the twins being here, Monica finding her sister,Logan and Kathryn working a high payed job and If anything, I thank you for my dad, you saved me so much time and my sister killed my mom by accident,not you so for the love of God stop stop blaming yourself"I frown and push his hand off my leg.

"It might be nonsense to you but not me,I can't enjoy my life because of all those people and you know what?That ends today, I'm taking this in my hands from now on,you'll be getting your title back"He looks at me like I've gone insane.

"And where the hell am I in that whole story except the title?"I cross my arms.

"Behind me,you got a problem with that?"He looks at me surprised,his eyebrows shooting up.

"What does that exactly mean?".

"Exactly what it sounds like so be quiet and let me fix this whole mess"I say and grab my phone opening the contacts.

"Who are your calling?"I press Carlos's number and put the phone on my ear.

"I asked you a question Isabella"He asks aggressively.

"Okay and? Drive me to my kids"I spit back.

Carlos picks up after a few rings.

"To what do I owe this pleasure gorgeous?"He says in a low voice.

"Good hearing from you too Carlos"Richardo's jaw tenses when he hears me saying his name.

"I heard I'm an uncle".

"You've been one for awhile,now we have two new girls in the family"He chuckels.

"Ariel isn't your biolo-".

"I said...You were already an uncle"I cut him off, Richardo looks at me weirdly.

"The hell did he say? Give me the phone"He tries to take the phone from my hand but I dodge.

"I said give me the phone"I move further away from him.

"Richardo watch the road, we're going to die".

I look at the road and see a car coming towards us making my heart skip a beat.

"Richardo the car!!!"He looks at the road and loses balance with be steering wheel, causing the car to swerve on the road violently.

"DO SOMETHING".

"WHAT DO DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!"He tries to steady the car but fails, I drop my phone on the floor and grip my seat when I see the car coming closer and closer to us until the only thing I could see was blinding lights and then...

Darkness.

••••••••

**