Chapter 65 {Edited}

Isabella Pov.

"Oh"That's all that came out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry,I keep ruining this relationship but I wanted to figure out what to do before I told you I'm a nobody now"I pull his ear offended.

"Excuse me? You're not a nobody,boss or not I still love you...Unfortunately"He looks up at the word unfortunately.

"I don't know how to feel about the unfortunately part but alright,as long as you don't leave me I'm happy"He tries to hug me but I jump out of his lap, crossing my arms with a smirk on my face.

"No hugs, that's what you get for being a douchebag,call Carlos to come over for dinner tonight,no questions asked and I'm going to go pick a nursery with your ex girlfriend"I blow him a kiss and walk away, proud of myself for getting him back for the incident,my revenge for the stunt he pulled isn't ending anytime soon,little does he know I'm about to ruin his day and night.

I walk upstairs and see Monica walking out of Austin's room,a wide smile on her face.

"I'll take that as a sign that he woke up"She looks at me terrified,her face as red as a tomato.

"Um..I...it's not what you think at all, wait what are you thinking?".

"I'm glad you're finally getting over Richardo"She bites her lip nervously.

"Well to be honest,I w-".

"You got over Richardo a long time ago so you stayed because you liked Austin? Yea that's not a secret to me at all''She stares surprised, blinking aggressively.

"Anyway I need help with the nursery,I just found out I'm carrying twins".

"What? Wow that's...Congratulations, that's exciting but why do you want me to help you? Don't you hate me?".

I shake my head.

"No,I don't hate you, people do crazy things for love, mostly because we let a small crush form into an obsession and besides, I'm not worried about you stealing him away from me,you would be an idiot to risk your life like that"I say with a warning smile on my face,she gives me a scared nod before speaking.

"I won't do anything like that ever again,but if you allow...I would love to help you with baby stuff"I nod and point downstairs.

"Let's go sit outside, it's too suffocating and hot in here,I could use some fresh air".

We head down to the garden and spot Ariel in her natural habitat, making flower crowns under the tree.

"She's very cute"Monica says and sits on the grass.

"She's somehow a copy of me and Richardo,are you planning on having any kids? You seem to love them"Her face falls and she looks down, picking the grass with her fingers.

"I love them but I found out I can't have them"My heart drops.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry"I sit beside her and pull her in a comforting hug,she stiffens but after a few seconds wraps her arms around me, hugging me back.

"I'm okay,at least there's adoption and surrogates, I just always pictured myself as someone that wouldn't need the extra help with getting pregnant...I just feel...Less of a woman"She whispers and a tear drops on my shoulder making me pull away.

"Don't ever say such a thing,it doesn't make your less of a woman,my mom had a hard time conceiving me and everyone used to tell her she's not a woman if she can't give birth and she always told them how carrying a human for nine months is a blessing but it doesn't mean a woman has to be obligated to do it,you are a woman,a very crazy one as well and if you want kids that bad,I would be happy to help you in any way possible"She smiles and wipes her glossy eyes.

"How can you be so nice to me? If I we're you I would punch myself in the boob"I laugh .

"I don't know why,I always see good in people,they can do me so dirty and I'll still find an excuse for the way they treat me".

"You have a good heart Isabella,now I feel bad for hating you in the beginning, I was just distracted by Richardo and my feelings for Austin that I didn't see I was hurting everyone in the process, I'm very sorry for the trouble I caused you"I make a clicking sound with my tongue.

"Stop it,let bygones be bygones,I just wanna know how your mother didn't stop you from the things you were doing"She leans back and stares at Ariel,deep in thought.

"I was adopted,my parents left me when I was about ten days old,my step mom couldn't care less about me,all she wanted was me to marry Richardo for the money and my step dad died when I was ten,my mom kept remarrying until there were no billionaires left in her presence".

"Oh I'm sorry".

"Don't be,I was sad because of it for a long time but then I decided to do some research on my real parents for some closure you know? I wanted to know what happened and why the left me"She takes a deep breath before continuing.

"Apparently they didn't have alot of money,my mom wanted to have a career in dancing so she had her own studio,they had two more kids,boy and girl but I didn't get any information about them"I nod slowly,my head trying to process what she said,for some reason it sounds weirdly familiar.

"I wanted to see them but then I read she got into a car accident and dad was an alcoholic with several police records, brother was nowhere to be found and my sister didn't even have a highschool degree"I squint my eyes at her.

I have a brother,my mom was in a car accident where they said she died and dad had hundreds of police visits for drunk driving and family violence...Wait a minute...

I sit up straight and look at her.

"What were the police records saying?".

"Family violence, drunk driving and fights in bars, why?"I swallow hard,it can't be, ain't no way she is related to me.

"What did you find out about your sister?"She shrugs.

"She worked at a warehouse somewhere,I never found out which one tho,I know she transfered to restaurant Blossom but I'm not sure"My eyes widen,she notices the nervousness and shock on my face.

"What's wrong?".

"Monica...You described my parents and me"She tilts her head confused.

"What?".

"I worked at a warehouse before I met Richardo and my mom died,well she faked her death and I have the dance studio she worked in".

"No way, there's no way"She gets up abruptly and I do the same.

"Monica when were you born?".

"When were you born?".

"July 7th".
"July 7th"We both say in unison.