Chapter 87 {Edited}

Isabella Pov.

"Who is that? Who's Chelsea?"She wipes her eyes and looks around the room searching for her.

"She's...She's...There, that's her"She points at the old woman across the room, Richardo's grandmother, I let out a relieved breath and look at her.

"Baby that's your great- grandmother".

"Oh... I'm sorry I thought-please don't tell daddy I kissed a boy,he will kill him and I don't want him dead mama"I give her a reassuring hug before seeing Richardo, Austin and Monica walking towards us.

"It'll be our little secret, don't tell daddy and I won't tell daddy"I whisper and put her down.

She quickly wipes her tears and plasters a smile on her face,I look at her in surprise, she's so quick with pretending to be happy and look like she didn't just cry thirty seconds ago,I don't know if I should be proud or worried about it.

"Ready to go home?"I nod.

"Yes, we're ready to see our babies"I give Ariel a wink and she winks back, Richardo picks her up and kisses her temple before turning to me.

"Let's go amorcita".

We got to the car and I sat on the back seat with Monica and Ariel, Richardo called one of his guards and told him he wants to drive us home for some odd reason but I didn't argue about it since he was pretty determined to do it and the less time I spend with the driver the better,Ariel quickly fell asleep on my lap, my eyelids started to close themselves after a few minutes of driving I didn't fight the urge to fall asleep,I was too tired from everything that happened today and just let myself sink into deep sleep while resting my head against the car window.

I felt Monica's head lean on my shoulder and I opened my eyes glancing at her.

"I'm tired"She whispers.

"I'm tired too, just want to sleep for hours and hours until I get back the energy I lost in the past year".

She chuckled quietly and took her shoes off.

"This car heat is really making me feel like my mother's hugging me for the first time ever"I squint my eyes at her comment.

"You don't know the feeling sis"She groans quietly.

"I know I don't but I bet it's this warm and cozy now shut up and sleep"She throws her coat over me and Ariel and moves her head on Ariel's lap.

I smile and close my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.

"""

"You're kidding right? This was your "master" plan?! You think this is funny? Take us back home now"I hear Monica say angrily, I open my eyes and process the bright sunlight coming from from the window.

"What's happening?! Is it day already?"I stare at them confused, Monica groans and throws herself back on the seat.

"This prick of a man thinks that taking us to a hotel six hours away from home will help him while he prepares some stupidity for you back at the house"She says and I look at Richardo waiting for him to confirm or deny.

"Oh...Really?"I ask tiredly.

He sighs and nods.

"The twins are in the room and so is Ariel, just go upstairs and wait untill I call you, please?"He asks with pleading eyes.

"Is it a surprise? Is it for just me or the girls too?"He smiles.

"You'll see but I need to go prepare first...Get out please"I laugh and shake my head.