Chapter 52 {Edited}

Dead.

I feel dead inside.

I don't think I'll ever recover from this feeling.

It hurts too much to even think about it but at the same time that's all I'm doing.

I don't know why since I'm the one that ended it first, I guess there was a little hope in me that he will try to work things out and... I don't know, I just hoped the love wasn't dead but I guess it is.

I put the letter back in Ariel's bag and we left the hotel,Austin said he has a pretty big house in Barcelona that he bought recently so we decided to go there and then figure everything out.

We took his private plane,yes I was surprised when he said he has one but apparently Richardo pays big money to the people that work for him...I liked that about him,he was never selfish and always made sure everyone around him is loaded with money.

I kept crying the whole trip and even after three days I'm still trying to calm down and think about the baby but it's hard, I'm just sitting and still processing the fact that it's officially over,we been together for almost a year,11 months to be exact and even tho I spent most of it worried and crying, I knew he was there to make it better,yes he did cause alot of problems and he really didn't think anything through but I loved him,I still do and I'm afraid no one will ever make me feel the way he did.

Austin has no idea I saw the letter,he thinks I'm crying because I'm stressed out and from leaving, I don't want to tell him the real reason cause I see how sad he is because of Palmer, even tho he never said anything about being in an exclusive relationship with her he really did fall in love by accident,just like I did...

"Well she's asleep"He says and sits on the couch next to me,with a tired look on his face.

"Thanks for helping me with all this, I owe you big time".

"You don't owe me anything sugar, I'm happy to help and we both got our hearts broken, we're in this situation together"I smile lightly.

He really was always there for me, saving me when Richardo left,helped with Ariel when I needed it, Palmer sucks for leaving a guy like him.

"So what are we going to do with Ariel? I don't want anyone to take her away from me"I ask in concern,he takes a long break before speaking.

"We need to establish something first,I have an idea but we both need to know what are our thoughts on all this"He says and sits up straight, resting his elbows on his knees.

I tuck my legs under myself before giving him a look of disbelief.

"I have no idea, I'm sad, angry, betrayed but in one way I feel nothing towards him except hate and coldness, I feel like I want to see him suffer for what he did but then I remember I'm no angel myself and I am also at fault"He chuckles.

"Well you were his angel"I look at him confused,he notices and continues,a smile spreading across his face.

"When you fell from that cliff,when he thought you were gone forever,he said you were an angel trying to go home,sure that man made so many mistakes but he did try but he often told the guards how you're his angel that keeps my from doing terrible stuff"I feel a small stab in my heart, this man is giving me so many emotions and mixed signals,I have no idea what to feel.

"But I would agree,I want revenge for what he did, both to you and me, Carlos was also at fault for alot that Richardo did but my hate is more towards Palmer than anyone else"He says,a vein on his forehead appearing from tensing his jaw muscles.

"I just want to show him he didn't break me and I want to get back at him for all the stuff I went through, I guess I want to get revenge too"I say in doubt.

I was never a person that would ruin someone's life because they hurt me,I never planned to do it in the past either,no matter what people did to me I always tried to give them an excuse for it,guess he brought out that devil side out of me with his mistakes.

I just want to see him hurt, both of them,I want them to see what I am capable of doing but then again why waste my time and put my pregnancy at risk? I want to be safe before I even think about facing them.

"There's no way"Austin's words bring me back to reality and I look at him concerned.

"Is everything okay?"I ask and sit up.

"Those snakes"He spits out on anger while gripping his phone tightly in his hands.

"What happened? Is it Richardo?"He laughs sarcastically and flips his phone around,a picture of Richardo and Palmer,I grab the phone and take a closer look.

"They..... This has to be a joke"I say while zooming in,Palmer wearing a ring on her finger and Richardo staring at the distance,a serious look on his face,his eyes tired and dry.

"Carlos sent me that and said he was he best man".

"He got married? To her?"I ask with a frown,so much anger building up inside of me it feels like I'm going to explode.

Austin stands up and paces around the room in anger, while I still stare at the picture speechless.

"I knew something was up,I knew they were backstabbing snakes,he must've put the divorce papers on that pile of medical documents back at the hospital,you got divorced without even knowing it"He goes on and on with the insults from half an hour, I just stay quiet and wait for him to finish.

So this is what we're doing Richardo?
This is what we came to?

After all of that you did this and allowed Carlos to send a picture so you can brag?

Two can play this game then.

I throw the phone on the table before turning to Austin.

"Sugar we need to do some,I know you said you're done with him but look at the crap he pulled,he did this because he wants to take Ariel from you,we can't let that happen"I nod while bitting the inside of my cheek.

"There is only one way out of this"He says quietly, I give him a glance, knowing exactly what he means by that.

"You said you want revenge? You can take Ariel and get your revenge this way, it's not s-"I put my hand up stopping him from continuing.

"Yes,we need to get married and adopt Ariel"I say.

Just like that,I felt my life collapse in one big pile of saddness and bad choices.
I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for Ariel, this is the only way I can keep her safe with me...And this is the only way I will hurt him for doing this.