Chapter 33 {Edited}

Isabella pov

I stare at the amazing view from the cliff,I won't do it,but it's nice to see the height I would fall down.

I close my eyes and inhale  when I hear a stern voice behind me.

"Don't do it, Isabella"My eyes fly open and I turn around coming face to face with a gorgeous blonde haired man staring at me,frightened and worried.

"How do you know my name? Who the
hell are you?".

"Carlos"He whispers,like he's in shame and my eyes widen.

"Carlos,the one that bet with Richardo?"He hesitates but nods his head slowly.

"Not proud of it but yes".

"How did you know where I am?".

"Richardo created a huge fuss about you leaving,he called me two hours ago saying it's all my fault and he's going to kill me...So I tracked your phone to find you".

"You can go back because I'm considering giving up"I turn and close my eyes.

"What will Ariel do? How will Richardo react? Please just get down so we can talk about it".

"There's nothing to talk about,that was my last string".

"You're strong, please just...Get down and come here"I shake my head with tears running down my face.

"I loved him and he was my first everything,it was all a joke to him, everything he did was fake and I thought he actually cared".

It's not just that, it's my whole life that led me to thus breaking point, what happened today was just cherry on top.

"He does,I swear to God he loves you,that was all before,he isn't that bad of a person,trust me".

That bad of a person? He isn't that bad?

"No...I've been used, manipulated, tortured,forced, assaulted,hit and I can't take it anymore, I'm done, walk away and act like you never saw me!!"I yell at him,my eyes still glued on the beautiful view in front of me.

"And you're stronger than ever,you are strong, beautiful, caring and thoughtful,we can't let such an amazing person go".

"You don't understand ,I thought he was my forever,even tho we had a deal, I thought we would be together,and then I found out he was planning to kill me".

"He was,but he fell in love,you drive him insane, he loves everything about you"I laugh sarcastically.

"Who's gonna marry him when I'm gone? Huh? Say her name,I know you know her"He looks down and I nod proving my point.

"Exactly, he'll do anything for his title, I was just a bonus, now it's Monica's turn,you know it and I know it".

"It's nonsense and that's the truth!".

"No, Carlos, I'm feeling disgusted with myself, I feel like I was just a game, I'm everyone's toy and everyone's punching bag,I want it to stop".