Chapter 23 {Edited}

Isabella pov

The closer we get to the warehouse,the angrier I get,my hands keep sweating and shaking,my eye twitches every two minutes and my legs are restless, I can't wait to see all of them, I'm really looking forward to hearing what nonsense they'll throw at us

Richardo puts his hand on my thigh, squeezing lightly.

"Stop shaking, it's going to be okay, I'll be there"I stare out the window while playing with the rings on my fingers.

"I know, I just feel overwhelmed".

"No need for that, I will be right by your side and if anyone tries anything, I'm going to make them regret it".

I switch my gaze to him, my heart hurts even more when I remember that night when his father came in my room, we just started getting along a little, I can't tell him I was the one that killed his dad...He's going to hate me and I can't let that happen but the guilt is eating me inside.

I can't let him hate me now when Ariel is in our lives, we even spent the night together last night, I'm so scared of ruining this.

God why do I have to care so much about everything?

I bite my lip nervously and look at him.

"Richardo? I need to tell you something"I say swallowing hard,he just smiles and slaps my thigh gripping it.

"I know amorcita...I know"my eyes widen,the smug smirk on his lips making me feel a little less tense and a little more disturbed.

"About your...Dad?"He nods.

"Austin told me and the outside cameras showed your friend dragging the body and the cameras have motion sensors connected to my phone".

Austin,damn traitor, I knew he was not to be trusted.

"Richardo, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to kill him he just showed up in my room a-"He cuts me off.

"I know,it was self defense, I'm not mad at you"I stare at him with my mouth hanging open.

I was expecting a full blown anger outburst but this calmness...This is not the Richardo I expected.

I wanted to ask him more questions but we arrived at the warehouse and my mind instantly shifted to all the creeps I'm about to see.

We get out of the car and walk inside, Richardo greets a few guards then guides me up the metal staircase.

The whole place smells like cigarettes and alcohol, it's gray and dirty with a few broken chairs on the floor,he opens the doors and my breath hitches.

All the rapists,woman beaters and cowards in one place, I look at my dad and his eyes grow wide in fear.

I swallow hard and try to ignore him.

"Go on,you have your knives there,guns and blades"Richardo says closing the door then giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm right here okay?"I nod and turn around taking a deep breath.

"Hi dad"I walk over to him removing the duck tape that was covering his mouth.

"You little slut look way you did!!!".