Chapter 75 {Edited}

Isabella Pov.

*****

I open my eyes slightly,adjusting them to the brightness in the room.
"Oh my God you're awake"I hear a female voice say and take my hand gently,I immediately recognize it's Monica.

"Can you open your eyes more?"I shake my head slowly.

"Everything is blurry"

"That's okay,as long as you're awake"She says and rubs my hand with her thumb.

"Where's Richardo?".

"Right here"My eyes fly open and I look to my right, he's laying on the bed next to mine,his leg in a cast and a his face bruised.

"What the hell happened?".

He chuckles.

"A car hit us because we were fighting for the phone"He says,his eyes still closed.

"You two are insane,you have kids and you do this,this could have gone way worse"Monica snaps and we both look at her.

"It's his fault,I was calling Carlos to invite him to our house because I'm done with this miserable life".

"And I started reaching for the phone while driving because you can't make a decision like that on your own"He finishes the sentence.

"Well if you weren't such a stubborn control freak I wouldn't have to"I spit back.

"ENOUGH!"I jump, slightly frightened by her sudden outburst.

"You are at the hospital for God's sake,leave the arguing alone and focus on the fact that you broke your arm and got a concussion and your whole body is bruised, it's a miracle y'all are still alive and functioning, there are three girls waiting for you at home worried and all you two do is argue about your past... Enough is enough"She says and walks to the door opening them wide,Austin and Carlos standing in front of it.

"Get inside and say what you have to say right now"She drags the both inside and slams the door.

"Spare them the arguing so they can finally enjoy life"Carlos sighs and sits on the couch.

"Right,okay just stop yelling"He says and she gives him a dirty glare.

"What do you two want?"Richardo asks angrily.

"I was on the line when the accident happened so I wanted to make sure you both are okay...And I want to say I'm giving up on the leading"Richardo's head snaps in his direction and so does mine.

"What? Why?"He shrugs.

"You got kids now and I would rather be your right hand"Richardo looks at him with his eyes slit.

"You messed something up, haven't you?"Carlos looks at him for a few seconds before groaning.

"It's impossible,how do I even hold meetings and make bets? I don't understand a thing,I thought it was like in movies"Austin and Richardo laugh.

"It's not that hard, you're just slow"Austin says and Carlos rolls his eyes.

"At least I know I'll be his right hand this time"He says with a smirk, making Austin's smile fade, I look at Richardo and he winks at me, already knowing what I'm thinking.