Chapter 26 {Edited}

Isabella pov

I check myself in the mirror,running my hands down my dress, I'm finally doing it, I'm going to face her and tonight I'll find out the truth, she's going to tell me why she left me and why didn't she save me when she needed to.

"Mommy,wow you look amazing"I turn around and she's staring at me with her eyes wide open,a smile spread across her face.

"No lady there will be prettier than you"I smile and squat down spreading my arms.

"Thank you sweetie and you're going to be the prettiest little girl there"I say hugging her.

"Are you ready to go?"I ask, pulling away, she's ready but I sure as hell am not.

"Yes,I can't wait for everyone to see my dress"I smile grabbing my coat.

"Okay, let's go find daddy then we can go" I say taking her hand.

We walk downstairs to the kitchen and spot Austin and Richardo sitting on the barstools.

"Okay, don't forget our plan"I say and she nods winking.

"Don't worry mommy, I got this"She runs towards him and I follow behind.

"Daddy the love of your life is here"She pulls his hand and he looks up,his face goes bright red and his eyes widen.

"Holy wow sugar,you look amazing"Austin says looking me up and down.

"Thank you sweetheart"I say then look at Richardo,he stares at me intensely,his gaze shifting everywhere, taking it all in.

"Daddy,are you going to say something or just drool?"Austin laughs.

"This is the mini Isabella right here"I smile and wink at him.

"Well? Do I look okay?"I ask,he gets up and walks over to me.

"Just...Wow...You look,wow"He runs his hand down my dress with a smirk on his face.

He pulls me in his arms giving me a kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

"Ahem get a room"Ariel says playfully and I pull away smiling at him.

"I'm guessing I chose the right dress?"He nods and leans,plating a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"And you look absolutely stunning too"He says turning to Ariel,she smiles confidently.

"I know I do".

We look at her in surprise.

The confidence she has is something I wished I had when I was her age.

"Well then shall we?Austin you stay here and take care of everything"Austin nods.

"No problem, I'll be right here"He pats Ariel's head and looks at me with a polite smile.

"Let's go hang out with some rich folks then".

He puts his hand on my lower back and we walk out.

*******

The ride to the restaurant was a nervous mess, I didn't want Ariel to see me worrying so I tried to smile but inside I felt like I was about to fight in a war, Richardo noticed me fidgeting in my seat so he talked with me the whole time trying to distract me but it didn't work, I just kept thinking about the fact that I'm going to see my dead but alive mother.