Chapter 6{Edited}

"Excuse me?! what are you talking about?"I ask, staring at him in disbelief

"You'll be working in my club or restaurant if you prefer from now on"He says and leans back in his chair.

"Who are you to tell me where I should and shouldn't work?"

"I t-"I cut him off.

"Listen to me,just because you saved me doesn't mean you get to boss me around, I am not working in your club, I have a perfectly fine job that makes me happy and how can you even mention something like this seven hours after I almost got raped? I don't know who your fiancee is but she doesn't deserve a stone cold man like you, doesn't matter if it's fake or not....Oh and another thing, I couldn't care less about how much money you have and how powerful you are, I'll spit in your face if you continue bossing me around!".

I glare at him,breathless from all the yelling,his face is back to his usual one, which is a mixture of the "untouchable badboy" and "spoiled princess" I don't even know what I saw in him.

How can someone make me feel so sick to my stomach?

I turn and start speeding towards the bedroom furiously,rage fumming inside me.

Who does he think he is? How does one have so much confidence? I hope he-

"Nine million"He blurs out and I stop, slowly turning around to face him.

"Nine million steps away from me? Yes, please".

"No, I'll give you nine million to act like my wife"I arch an eyebrow.

"You are engaged to another woman and married to me"He stands up and starts walking towards me, making himself bigger than he usually is in hope to intimidate me but I stand my ground not moving an inch.

Yes he's tall,ripped and strong but he's also all talk and no action,apart from his looks he has nothing else to offer,I'm pretty sure he can't even fight.

"It's an arranged  engagement that I ended last night when I saw you, the girl was spoiled with a loud mouth, I can't have someone like that by my side"He says,a sly smirk suddenly forming on his face.

"I want Isabella,the girl that stood up to me last, I want the girl that still talked to me even though I know I didn't deserve it after what I've done,I can't think of a better woman for me".

He thinks it's that easy for me to get over what he did to me? He can think again.

I smile and put my hand on his chest.