Chapter 59 {Edited}

Austin Pov.

"Now foxy,who did you hire to let you in?"I lean closer to her,my elbows resting on my knees,she scoffs and rolls her eyes at me.

"You really think you're a badass just because you left Richardo? Don't play boss with me"She says and I just laugh.

"I would keep my mouth shut if I were you, I might not be Richardo but I'm still capable of doing terrible things,now tell me, what guard did you blackmail?"I ask her again.

"Nicolas,I told him I would take his daughter if he didn't let me in"She confesses and leans back in her chair.

I back away with a proud smirk on my face.

"Good girl,now come on, let me show you where you room is...And explain a few rules we have here".

Isabella Pov.

"Goddamn woman, you're as fat as a semi truck"Logan says and I frown, pulling my shirt down to cover my belly.

"Did you call to insult me? I already feel like shit today".

"Alright, alright sorry, I'm just missing you and Ricardo junior"I smile and sigh.
"That's okay,just shut up about my weight and how I look"I lean the phone on the pillow next to me and lay down, stretching out my back and moaning in satisfaction.

"Well...You called me to moan or?"I laugh and look at the phone.

"I called you to ask if you know what Palmer did and how is Katelyn doing?"He nods looking down.

"Yes unfortunately I know what happened, I'm still surprised to be honest"I chuckle and pull the covers over my body.

"That was a friendship down the drain".

"You still have Katelyn, she's hoping to hear from you soon,I gave her your number after the shift tonight so she's probably going to call you in the morning"I smile.

"I'm glad you did, I could use friend right now"He gasps at my words and falls off the chair dramatically.

"Am I a nobody now? Am I not your friend...Pregnancy changed you"He says and sits back on the chair, trying to discreetly rub his red forehead.

"You got hurt didn't you?"I laugh.

"Pfftt,no...."He looks behind him then back at me.

"I have to go, I'm feeling a little dizzy for some reason"I laugh even harder than before, relaxing my bladder and accidentally peeing myself and the bed.

"Hahahaha, I... I jus....I just peed myself hahahahahahaha"I grab my stomach and sit up, almost choking on my own spit.

"I'm hanging up,this looks like a horror movie"He hangs up and I stop,my eyes widening in surprise.

"He really hung up on us baby, fucking twat"I turn my phone off and get up, heading to the bathroom to change.

After twenty minutes of trying to find pants that don't feel like they're cutting into my skin and trying to pick the right kind of panties I settled on some ugly sweatpants and even uglier underwear but at least I was comfortable and ready for sleep, even tho sleep and I have became strangers ever since everything with Richardo happened.

I turn the light off and waddle back to the bed when the doors burst open.

"Isabella!!!"Austin yells out making me scream in shock.

"God Austin want the hell!?? I almost-God"I sit on the bed trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry sugar but we got an emergency,we need to leave right now"I look at him confused.

"Why? Did Monica do something?"I get up worried,he shakes his head and runs in my closet, grabbing my suitcase.

"Aylin called Monica and said Richardo is coming to get you"My eyes widen,if Austin wasn't here wrecking my closet I would think I'm dreaming.

"Wait,what do you mean he's coming to get me? He can't do that"I say and start grabbing all the clothes from the shelves and throwing them in the suitcase.

The sudden spike of the adrenaline making me sick to my stomach,I lean back and Austin looks at me worried.

"I'm going to come for him if something happens to the baby,this is all his fault"He says and walks over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist for support.

"Go sit down, I'll pack your stuff".

"I'm not going to sit down while that dumbass is trying to get me,put a few things in the bag and let's go, I'm going to go pack Ariel's stuff"I tell him off and push his arm away.

"Don't argue with me on this,the doctor told you resting and relaxing,I don't want my son hurt-"My neck snaps in his direction and I tilt my head in confusion.

"Your son?..... Richardo's son Austin,

Richardo's son"He looks down.

"Right, he's definitely winning a father of the year award"He says under his breath quietly but I manage to hear.

"Shut up,I can't do this right now,you know why he's not here so don't blame him,leave him the hell alone already, he's my problem and will always be my problem, I appreciate you worrying but there's no point in that in the moment,we have to go"I say through my teeth and walk back in the bedroom to grab my phone.

"Oh and don't bother, I'll pack my own stuff,you can go"I say and rush out.
A notification pops up on my screen making me stop.

"You still look as beautiful as I remember you amorcita,but we should have a little chat about the bump you have there".

My head spins and I turn around to look out the window.

"Uhh ohh"I mumble under my breath when I see that motherfucker standing in the garden with an evil smirk on his face.

He lifts him finger up and gestures for me to come.

"You bastard".