Chapter 10 {Edited}

"There's my sugar"Austin walks over to me with a smile on his face

"You look breathtaking and rich... perfect"I smile and hug him.

"Thank you darling, you look handsome too but let's not talk about that right now, I need to know who all these people are"He nods and rests his hand on my upper back, walking me to the closest table,we take a seat and the people give us a nasty glare,the nastiest coming from an old women across us.

"This old woman is Richardo's grandma,she hates everyone except herself so there's no need to impress her,no one cares about her, we're all waiting to find teeth somewhere anyway"I hold in my laugh and nod,the woman is really beautiful, she looks really young for a grandmother,her hair black and short,high cheekbone, small rosy lips and the perfect jawline but her rude glare sets me off,she looks like one of those cartoon villains,now I know where Richardo gets it from.

"That man sitting next to her is her husband number seven"My eyes widen and I arch my eyebrow,looking at him in disbelief.

"And that's only this year,she has a way of trapping them in a loveless marriage until leaving them bankrupt,but no matter how bitchy she is, without her this family would be nothing"He puts his arm around my chair, politely smiling at her.

"Where are all the other husbands?".

"Dead"He answers and clears his throat.

What a lovely family,makes my family situation seem normal.

"Who do I need to impress?".

"His father and mother along with his two sisters but a little warning,you won't survive the night without crying, these people are ruthless and fake,half of them have beef with each other but come here just to seal the deal and get money"I sip my wine and look around the room,my eyes fall on a tall blonde girl glaring at me across the room.

I nudge Austin's shoulder and he follows my stare.

"That's Aylin, Richardo's sister, she's eighteen, rude and if things don't go right tonight,the new boss,the other sister lives far away and is rarely in contact with us".

"What do you mean if things don't go right tonight?".

"Let's just say that with these people you can never be too sure but for the sake of this arranged loveless marriage please don't back out and run away crying, I like you and you're the only one that can put these people in their place".

"What about Richardo?"He chuckels.
"Richardo can't go against his family even though they manipulate and insult him on a daily basis,if he says a word they'll ruin his life without hesitation".