Chapter 47 {Edited}

Isabella Pov.

I hate everything, nothing can go as planned, I can't even enjoy my first pregnancy without something like this happening, I'm not talking about Ricardo's confession, that was brave of him and I'm glad he told me about it,what I'm mad about is the fact that I can't be happy for ten minutes in this house,as soon as I find some peace and quiet someone comes and ruins it, I know it's shallow of me but I just want to be able to go to sleep without worrying what's going to happen tomorrow.

I sit on my bed thinking I'll get some rest and watch an educational movie but again,in this house you have more chances of finding diamonds under the floor than relaxing in bed.

The doors bursts open and Richardo's mom walks in,her face looking pale and angry.

I swallow hard and get up.

"I k-"She raises her hand.

"You killed him...You killed the person that was with me my whole life"She says with tears in her eyes, I shake my head and take one step towards her.

"That man raped your son and tried to rape me...Is that the husband you love? He's exactly where he belongs"I say harshly, making her eyes grow big.

"How dare you!!!?"She yells out and runs towards me, I run past her out the room as fast as I can but somehow she manages to grab the back of my shirt and pull me back, causing me to fall.

"I planned to poison you, but now we're gonna do this the easy way"I see her pulling out a knife out of her pocket,her eyes having no emotion and her lips forming into a smile.

"You and your brats get the hell from my family"She says and raises the knife, I scream out and cover my stomach with my hands.

"Put the damn knife down!!"I look towards the door and see Richardo's sister standing there with a frightened look on her face.

"What are you doing here?"She ignores him and runs towards us, I take my chance and get up, moving out of the way, Richardo's sister bumps into her causing her to fall back and hit her head on the corner of the dresser...Blood pouring out of her head.

I look at Aylin with wide eyes,she stares at her mother's unconscious body without blinking,her face concerningly pale.

"Aylin"I turn and see Richardo and Carlos standing by the doorway.

"Is she alive?"Carlos asks, Aylin slowly squats down and presses two fingers on her neck.

"Is she alive Aylin?"Carlos asks again, I look over at Richardo,his facial expression making my heart sink.

"Aylin for God's sake say something!"Carlos yells out, Aylin swallows hard and looks at me,her eyes filled with tears.

"I can't feel anything, I can't feel the pulse".

••••••

Sunday 9 am.

It's been three days since Richardo's mom died,Carlos has been helping with funeral arrangements while Aylin and Richardo are just sitting in their rooms,not talking to us.

Ariel has been asking to go play with her dad but I can't explain that he's unresponsive,not eating or sleeping.
Aylin is in shock and cries the whole day and I try my best to be there for everyone but it's getting hard,hard for my mental health,for my baby and for Ariel,the doctor suggested I don't think about everything that's bothering me but unfortunately, easier said than done.

Now I'm standing in front of Richardo's office, mentally preparing myself to talk to him about everything, I feel at fault, I killed his dad and his mom died while trying to kill me, it's obvious I caused this whole chaos.

"Richardo"I say and knock on the door.

No answer.

I decide to open the door and walk inside,as usual he's sitting on the couch staring at the wall,his facial expression lifeless and miserable,it makes my heart hurt to see him like this and I can't do anything to help.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?"I ask softly, wrapping my arms around my stomach in comfort.

"No"He answers coldly,not even sparing me a glance.

I press my lips together and sigh.

"I'm so sorry Richardo, I know you're not feeling good and I hope you know you can talk to me a-"He suddenly gets up making me jump.

"Shut the hell up"He spits out harshly,my eyes widen and I take a step back, feeling strangely uncomfortable and scared from his deadly glare.

"This is all your fault,you did all this,you killed him and now you killed her".