Chapter 16 {Edited}

"What did you just say?"I stare with my mouth hanging open.

"Put the plate down and sit down now or your friend is done"He says aggressively and I glare at him.

"Did you hear what I said? Sit down"I drop the plate on the floor still holding eye contact.

"Woman that was expensive"He gets up and walks over to me grabbing my wrist,his face red in anger, I just look away rolling my eyes.

"Don't disrespect me in my house,do it again and I promise you we're going to have a problem"I push him away with my other hand but he doesn't move.

"How did you know about Logan?".

"You think I wasn't tracking you while I was away?"I scrunch my nose and try pushing him away again but nothing.

"Don't you dare touch him, he's a good, respectful person,he respects my space and doesn't even touch me"He makes a tsssk sound with his mouth then lets go of my wrist.

"I'll stay away if you get the hell out of my kitchen and stop being an imbecile".

"Never call me an imbecile again, I might be slow and I might be nosy but I am only trying to help, I tried to be nice to you but noooo, Richardo the king is moody so now he's taking it out on everyone around him".

I push him out of the way but he manages to grab me by my waist pulling me back.

"Let me go!! Right now!!".

"I told you I wanted to make things right with you,I came back didn't I? What more do you want?"I put my hand on top of his trying to move it.

"Stop acting like this and move your hand".

"Learn to mind your business and stay out of my way"I groan.

"I live here genius"I stomp on his foot and he lets me go.

"If you go anywhere near Logan I promise you you'll never see me again"I walk out making my way upstairs.

Now he made it all easier, I don't need him and I couldn't be happier about the fact that all this will be over soon.

**************
9:50 pm

I spent the whole day in my room watching movies, talking to the girls and getting ready for tonight.I went to get food after Richardo returned to his office then hurried back to my room.
I started getting ready at eight and finished around nine.

I feel so relieved,his attitude made it so much easier to forgive myself for what I've done.

And to think I loved him? Embarrassing.

"Let's go already, I have work to do"Richardo yells from the hallway and I open the door with a frown on my face.

"I'm not letting you drive me anywhere, I'm taking a cab"He turns around and his eyes wide open.

"Like that?! You're taking a cab looking like that?"I look down at my dress then back at him confused.

"Yes?What's the problem?".