Chapter 46 {Edited}

Richardo Pov.

"What the hell  are you doing in my house?!!"I ask, gripping the bottle tightly in my hand.

"I came to talk to you,but now I see that it's a good I thing came,why are you stressing a pregnant woman?"He says and walks towards Isabella with a smile on his face,she smiles back and rubs her small belly,a wave of saddnes hits me when I see how sad she looks, I'm so caught up with my shit that I'm not realizing how it's affecting her.

"How you doing doll?"He asked and sits next to her,she looks at me with sad eyes then smiles.

"It could be better but I'm hanging in there,are you doing okay?"He chuckels.

"Don't worry about me doll,worry about tha-Actually don't worry about anything,steal his money and run as far as you can"He says and she laughs, It's been awhile since I heard that kind of a laugh, it's killing me that I'm not the one that made her smile but instead I worry the life out of her.

"Honestly it's an option"Isabella says with a cheeky grin, I stare at with a serious but amused look on my face.

"I wouldn't blame you"I say and her smile fades.

"Don't say that"She stands up and walks towards me,she wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my chest, probably noticing how fast my heart is beating from anger.

"You're an idiot for all this"Carlos says, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Nobody asked you for your opinion"I spit out while glaring at him, Isabella pulls away,her face suddenly stone hard as she runs her tongue across her teeth,one move she does every time she's mad.

"You know what? You two will fix your relationship and I'll go in my room to watch a movie,when I come back downstairs you'll be friends again or at least slowly work your way up to it because this has to end and you"She points her finger at me.

"You need to stop blaming yourself for everything, I'm okay and I love you, if it wasn't true I would have went with the bodyguard,or Carlos"I tense at her words,she raises her eyebrow at me with a smile on her lips, Carlos clears his throat and gets up,a satisfied smirk on his face.

"I knew you liked me doll,maybe after the a-"Her head snaps in his direction.

"No,shut up"She says, making him raise his eyebrows in amusement and a hint of shock, I smirk happily at his facial expression, Isabella notices and hits my shoulder.

"Stop smirking, I'm being serious,if you don't get it together-"She stops mid sentence.

"Nevermind, I'm going upstairs,just don't argue or kill each other"She says and walks away, leaving me standing there like an idiot I am.

"You're doing to push her away with your past"Carlos says suddenly.

"Again,nobody asked you for your opinion, don't talk about my past when you did all that before"I say and walk past him, bumping my shoulder against his.

He follows me outside and sits next to me on the bench.

"Why the hell are you still here? You want me to kill you?"He laughs at me.

"You won't,you don't want to mess up with your amorcita"He says sarcastically and leans back, crossing his legs.

"Remember how we used to sit here before and talk about shit we're dealing with?"I roll my eyes.

"This isn't a trip down the memory lane,we stopped doing that when you went behind my back and ruined my life".

"I didn't have a choice, I told you a million times that I'm sorry"I chuckle sarcastically.

"You really think it's that easy? You killed someone that was like family to me,I was miserable for years...Now,now I have Isabella and she's someone you're not going to take away from me"I say,not even realizing I'm squeezing my knuckles tightly,the skin around my nails snapping and causing me to bleed, Carlos looks at my hand and shakes his head.

He killed him in self defense,but I could have handled it without killing,he just never gave me a chance.

"You still do that, it's been awhile since I seen it"He says as he looks at my hands, I groan and put them in my pockets.

"Say what you have to and leave".

"I'm here because I need to warn you about something, it's about your mother"I look at him.

"What about her?".

"After we had that talk in the warehouse,I was left alone with my thoughts,your mother came and expected you to be there but it was only me,we talked for a bit but then she made a very unusual request that was quite surprising"He says and pulls his phone out.

"And want makes you think I'll believe crap you say?"I ask.

"The conversation was recorded because I knew you would think I was lying"He says and throws the phone on my lap,my mother's voice coming from it.

"I have a good idea, it's risky but if we're careful we can pull it off".

"What kind of idea?".

"Since you and your brother don't like each other, I'm assuming you don't like his new playtoy".

I tense at her words and so does Carlos.

"...I don't know her well enough to judge,why are you even thinking about her in the first place?".

My mother chuckles,her tone oddly cold and harsh.

"She ruined my son's life...She has to pay for what she's done and I have just the right plan".

"You're insane if you think I'm going to help you, he's going to kill us both and I don't see a reason for all this".

"I'm going to poison her when I visit them".

My eyes widen in shock, I immediately remember that she's upstairs.

"She's upstairs, that's why she came here"I say and get up abruptly, dropping the phone on the ground, I run inside and up the stairs.

"Richardo!!!!!"I freeze at the sound of a mouth dropping scream,it echos through the walls.

Isabella's scream.