Chapter 79 {Edited}

Isabella Pov.

"Now that we're alone"I slam the door shut and lock them, they stare at me and Monica with frowns on their faces.

"The hell do you two want?"Stefannie asks while looking us up and down.

"We came to say something real quick before heading to dinner"I slide two chairs and we sit in front of them.

"Here is how it's going to go from now on"I cross my legs and look at Palmer.

"You, either you get the hell out of my life and never come back and mess with my family, that means disappear completely, out of my sight and out of this country...Which I will be looking out for...Orrrrr I pay a visit to your mother and sister, just to see how they're doing you know?"Her eyes slowly widen.

"You better stay away from them, I swear to God I'll e-"I grab my knife and throw it on the wall just inches away from her eye,her face loses all it's color as she gasps in shock.

"Next time I'll actually hit your eye, I'll come back in the morning and you'll tell me what you decided but in case you think I'm bluffing..."I smirk leaning back.

"I'll pay a visit to your sister's school and get her expelled,your mom will lose her job and I won't stop there,want me to keep going for your whole family tree?"She stares at me with a look of disgust.

"You're evil".

"I'm not evil,you came to kidnap my daughter and you scared her to death,you came into my house after hiring a person to kill me and I'm the evil one here?"I ask forcing a laugh.

"I'm giving you the same treatment,you came after my family and I'm coming after yours so take some time to consider my offer"She looks away,her lips pressed together firmly.

"Good we understood each other well, Monica?"She nods and looks at Stefannie with a flirty smile.

"We both know what Richardo will do to you if you dare to do shit,so let's make a deal,just the two of us"She stands up and takes out a small pill out of her purse.

"You will swallow this whether you like it or not,we both know what happened between you and Austin, I'll pay you back in his name"She smirks at her.

"Is this because he doesn't want you? Just move on already, it's not a big deal"Monica goes to swing at her but I grab her arm.

"Monica we agreed on no physical violence, just tell her and let's go"I say and walk to the door,my eyes fixated on Palmer.

"You came here to lead and to take away the whole business including ruining Austin's life,over my dead body,you could have stayed far away from here but you decided to play with your life".

"All those years of manipulating me and telling me I should ruin innocent people's lives...You, Nicole and Alice made me believe everyone is against me,you ruined my reputation and crushed my self esteem,now you'll get your karma"She forces the pill in her mouth.

"Good girl now go to sleep"Palmer looks at Stefannie then me.

"What's going to happen to her? What did you freaks do?!!"We both laugh.

Just a sleeping pill,a light one at that.

"None of your business,if you tell a soul we were here... I'll say hi to your mom for you"I give her a wink and unlock the door.

"Come on Monica, we're late"She nods and heads towards me, I give Palmer a wave and walk out, letting out a relieved breath.

"Now that that's done,we can't let anyone know we were here, let's just go and pretend you had to fix your outfit"She fixes her hair and nods.

"Alright, let's go".

*****************************

We hurry to the car and head to the restaurant, Richardo kept asking what took us so long even after we told him that Monica needed to retouch her hair,he didn't buy that story so me being me, I panicked and said I caught Monica talking to one of the guards and having the time of her life,which made Austin glare at me like I betrayed him.

"Okay,okay,okay,okay,this is pretty,this is gorgeous too"Ariel keeps repeating as we walk to our table.

"Princess keep it down okay? There at other people here"She rolls her eyes and sits next to me.

"Okay? Not my problem, that ugly baby there has been crying since we parked the car and you aren't saying anything about it"She says and the mother of the crying baby turns around with a frown on her face, I give her a polite smile and pinch Ariel's hand just a little.

"Oww,you just pinched me mama".

"I know, I'm sorry"I kiss the red mark on her hand and turn to the twins.

"Aren't you two just so precious and gorgeous?"I caress their cheeks and they both frown.

"They have your attitude".

"Thank God for that"He shakes his head smiling.

"Thank God indeed"I stare into his eyes,a smile forming on my face,as I stare at him it feels like the whole room is disappearing except me and him,I just realized we really have been through alot together,all the ups and downs but we're still here,one of those soulmates that have to go through hell before they create their heaven.

"Do you hear what I'm telling you?"Monica nudges my shoulder bringing me back to reality.

"Hm? No,what happened?"She points at something behind me.

"My fake sister and mom are here"

****
*

*******