Chapter 89

Isabella Pov

No way?! No way he did this?!

I open the door and walk out,my legs trembling under me.

He's standing in the middle of the beach with a suit on, everything around him decorated.

"What is all this? Austin what's going on?"He gets out of the car with a wide grin.

"That right there is your husband waiting for you so he can make a special promise after the big...Storm"A smile forms on my face and I feel my heart melt inside my chest.

"You're referring to-".

"That day when you two broke up you compared the relationship to the storm,the one that will never end to be exact,you said rain and thunder,this is him telling you It's finally end".

"So that's why I was invited but not Kathryn? That means I'm more important to you than her!! YESS!"Monica says and runs out the car, heading down to the beach.

Logan laughs and turns to me.

"Ready?"He offers me his hand.

"Wait, you'll be the one that will walk me down..."He nods.

"Well yes me,him and the girls,so are you? It's not really a question though because now you have to..Or we can actually run away,your choice, I'm always available"I laugh.

"I'll go to him, it's been a long wait but thanks for giving me options"He laughs nodding his head.

"Well in that case, get the girls and let's go"I smile cheeky and take the twins in my arms, Ariel gets out of the car and looks towards Richardo.

"Is that a small little gathering? Daddy made it for you mommy?"I nod and Logan picks her up.

"It appears so sunshine, I'm as surprised as you are, let's go"I take Enya in my arms and hand Allegra to Austin.

"We'll be right next to you sugar, brother sister type of love"He says and I smile.

I feel my eyes slowly building up with tears and his do the same.

"No don't make me cry, stop it"He laughs again as I wipe the tears running down his face.

"Brother and sister okay? I'm still going to bash him with you and we'll all still hang out"He nods.

"It better be like that"I smile and look at Richardo, he's impatiently waiting for me to come down while Monica is recording everything and yelling at the top of her lungs.

I take a deep breath and walk down,my feet feeling numb and barely getting me to him,I have known this man for over a year but I feel so nervous all of a sudden.

What if something goes wrong? What if he's pulling this as a joke? How did he even pull this out without me knowing?

We walk to the table and Richardo's smile widens.

"Surprise beautiful".

"You didn't tell me this was happening today"He smirks.

"Like I said, surprise" He says and sticks his hand out for me to take,I look at Austin and Logan with a smile on my face.