Chapter 14 {Edited}

Ex husband

Ex husband...He really loves to talk about that.

It was just a random game we played with our friends at the restaurant once,for some reason he likes to act like it was real.

"We don't need to go to down the memory lane Logan".

"Fine but let me just tell you,our marriage was the best thing that ever happened to you,no man can top me"I look at him with an arched eyebrow.

"It was a game,we didn't even talk to each other"he nods.

"Yes,no arguing whatsoever and you didn't have to lift a finger....Couple goals".

"Lift a finger? What was I supposed to be doing ?" He chuckels and points towards the kitchen.

"Cooking"I throw my bag at him and he catches it with his right hand.

"That's not the only thing I'm created for, stopping being weird".

"Alright, if you say so but now I think we need to change our tones,we have neighbors here and I have to show you where the body is"I nod.

"Okay but hurry I need to get back home as soon as possible".

We walk outside and he points at the middle of the backyard with a proud grin.

"What? Please tell me you didn't bury him there".

"I did,why?"

"You put his body in the middle of the backyard...Are you trying to get us caught?!!"

He chuckels and takes my hand guiding me to the body.

"Now when you step here, let's say you have no idea where the body is...Where would you think I buried it?".

"Next to those bushes".

"Exactly,no one would assume, that's what's make it so perfect".

I squint my eyes,running my tongue across my teeth.

"Huh? I'll let you handle it because I really need to hurry before Richardo wakes up"He nods rubs his hands together.

"I'll double check everything then let you know".

"Okay,tell Austin where the body is and make sure he's in on everything we did before,see you tonight".

"Why tonight?"I smile.