Chapter 54 {Edited}

Isabella Pov.

We had a traditional wedding,no kissing allowed and men and woman on separated sides,of course there wasn't much people but it was enough for me to feel utter shame, God knows what they think of me now that I'm marrying my ex husband's best friend.

"You okay sugar? You look a little pale"He says in concern, I close my eyes and start swaying on the spot,white dots disturbing my vision.

"I'm just a little bit lightheaded"I say while massaging my temples.

"Let's get you in the car, we'll go pick up Ariel from ballet and grab you apple juice"He says and wraps his hand around my waist for support.

We walk inside the car and I sit back, taking deep breaths,the dizzy spells have been happening every hour of the day, Austin found me a good doctor and be told me it's stress and my low sugar but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm ovethinking my whole existence for weeks now.

We told Ariel our plan and that Richardo got married to Palmer, I know she's still young but I don't want to keep secrets from her,plus she noticed me ovethinking and not sleeping for days and got worried,which is why she now takes private ballet lessons three times a week, I want her to have a distraction while I figure out how to get custody over her and she could use a few kids to hang out with.

"Are you okay?"Austin asks again.

"I have no idea,this is all overwhelming and confusing,I don't know how to feel"I say and rest my head on the window.

"That's understandable but remember this is all for Ariel"I chuckle.

"Is it? Is it really? It seems that we're doing this just because we want to get back at them,I mean that was part of the plan but-".

''But you feel guilty because you lied about the miscarriage...I swear this world will destroy you if you don't stop being the bigger person"He spits out,his voice slightly violent and angry.

"I don't know what made you think you can talk to me like that"I snap back at him and pull my phone out.

He sighs and stops at the red light, turning to me.

"I'm sorry,I just hate seeing you like this,on edge and sad,I don't know how to help you or what to do"I bite my lip anxiously.

"I'll be fine, everything ends,good and bad,just needs time"I say while going through my contacts,he wanted to argue with me but he didn't,he just spent the rest of the ride in silence.

I was staring at the text messages from Richardo,he probable thinks I blocked him because he texts me every single day about everything happening,he doesn't realize I can see them all, I didn't bother opening them before but now...Now I regret it,just when I started to accept that it's over his words pull me right back in.

_

Amorcita,I know you don't care about me anymore but I need to relieve this pain I'm feeling,I miss you so much,I don't even have the balls to throw a picture of you that's just laying on my desk,I look at it every single day just to keep me sane.

_

I went through my phone and saw those videos you watch when you're sad,I saved them a few months ago in case you need them,I keep watching because that's the only thing I can do right now,sit and drink in my office chair while looking at those people making a fool of themselves, they remind me of myself.

_

I miss Ariel too,I slid a letter in her bag when she was about to leave,I hope you saw it and I hope you're doing good,you deserve to be happy...you deserve to find someone that won't hurt you everyday and make you feel so sad.

I stare at the texts for another twenty minutes,just looking at all the I love yous and all the one's he keeps calling himself selfish, ungrateful bastard,I smile to myself at those, it's still so funny how self aware he is and how he wrote a whole paragraph explaining why he's a terrible person.

Now my heart is clenching in pain and regret,why does it have to be so hard to get over someone even after they hurt you so much in the past? Why does he feel like my perfect person even after all the things he put me through? What the hell is wrong with me?

"Alright, I'll go get her and you stay here,okay?"Austin asks while parking the car,I look up and shake the thoughts away.

"We're already here?".

"Yes,I was talking the whole time, didn't you hear me?....Are you sure you don't want to see a doctor? You're very confused these days"He stops and looks at me.

"So? What's on your mind now? Is it Richardo again?".

I tap my foot nervously,maybe if I just force myself to stop thinking about him but how.l?

I look at Austin, he's still waiting for me to answer his question.
"We don't have all day sugar"He says and then it hits me.

If I kiss him, I would  probably forget about Richardo.