Chapter 5 {Edited}

"Can you get up? Isabella?"I shake my head hugging him tighter,he picks me up carefully and looks at me,his face still stone cold

"That's what you get for being the way you are, people take advantage of innocent,pretty girls like you, I'm not saying it's what you deserve but I'm not saying you don't either"I shut my eyes tight, I wanna argue with him but my throat is too dry and I can't stop shaking.

"Dude, shut up,this is not the time for that,have some respect, actually you know what? I'm taking her to my apartment"Austin spits out angrily.

I open my eyes and see them glaring at each other intensely, Richardo's heart hammering inside his chest as his grip on me tightens.

"No, she's coming with me".

"What would your precious little fiancee say if you brought home this doll? She wouldn't like that huh?"Austin asks while smirking.

"The poor girl just went through something horrible and you want to take her to the witches castle, she's going to be just fine with me".

"She's going with me"Richardo says with arrogance in his voice.

I take a deep breath and manage to speak up.

"I...Wa...Want Austin"I say with my eyes still closed, feeling his gaze on me.I'm frightened and shocked by tonight's events,I don't want him or his fiancee,he would lecture me instead of making me feel better, I already feel judged by him I'm not planning to be judged by whoever he's marrying too.

"You heard her,sugar come here". Richardo's hold on me tightens, I open my eyes and see the two men just staring each other down like they're competing, I raise my head and tap Richardo's chest,his neck snaps in my direction and he looks at me like I just murdered his entire family.

"I want...Aust...Austin"He groans and practically drops me down on the cold road before walking away unbotthered.

What in the world!!??

He saw what happened to me and how much bruises and scars those animals left on my body and just dropped me on the cold road like nothing.

Austin takes a rock and throws it at him ,hitting his back then rushing to me.

"I'm sorry sugar,he's heartless and stupid, I got you"He says with a sad look on his face.

"H...He just dropped me like a...Garbage bag"Austin lifts me up from the ground giving me a comforting smile.

"It's not your fault,come here, don't worry I'm not like him".