Chapter 41 {Edited}

Ricardo Pov.

What does she mean by that?

I look at her with confusion written all over my face, she's just smiling at me, playing with her fingers nervously.

"Well, I did some thinking,and I figured something out".

"What?"She laughs at my frowning face then takes my hand in hers.

"I think we can work things out"My heart drops in shock and my eyes widen.

"You mean...."She nods.

"We can work things out and start fresh"I smile like a child in a candy store.

Suddenly the heavy rock I felt in my chest for months disappeared and I felt like I can finally breath again.

"Really? Are you serious? You're going to give me another chance?".

"Yes,yes I will"I pull her in my arms hugging her tightly,my eyes starting to tear up out of happiness and joy,she runs her fingers down my back then kisses my cheek.

"But we have some rules to obey".

"Whatever you want,just as long as you don't leave me"I say and pull away, taking her face in my hands then gently kissing her lips.

"I promise *kiss* that I'll *kiss* do whatever *kiss" you want me to do*kiss* as long as you're next to me*kiss*".

Isabella Pov.

I can see the happiness in his eyes after I told him that I want to try again and fix our relationship, that's how I know that he's actually going to try and make sure he doesn't do anything wrong this time, I'm also going to try my best to use this situation as a way to fix relationships with other people like my...Parents, Richardo's parents and Carlos.

:::::

Last night after I went to sleep I woke up around five and started setting up a plan and all the rules I want Richardo to follow in order for us to get back together and try to fix this whole mess, Richardo didn't leave my side the whole time,he kept his hand around my waist and complained every time I tried to squirm out of his hold,we been through it,not going to lie it's a little hard to forget it but we can work it out together,just baby steps.

I check my phone to see what time it is.

"7:58, perfect"I put my phone down and bring my face close to Richardo's.

"Baby,sir,dude, mister grumpy, Chewbacca"I repeat until his eyes fly open in panic.

"W...What,is it the baby? Are you feeling good? You need something? I'll bring you wat-"I shut him up by putting my hand over his mouth.

"I'm fine relax, I just wanted to tell you that I figured the rules out"He closes his eyes then lays his head back on the pillow.

"It's too early for that, let's go back to sleep then talk later"I roll my eyes.

"I'll just start,okay so first rule is that I want a new ring"He looks at me confused.

"You already have a ring".

"Yes well I want another one because this one is reminding me of the bad times,next I want you to start telling me absolutely everything that happens at work,I don't care if you like it or not"He groans and sits up, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Amorcita,I don't want to worry you with that, you're pregnant and you already-"I slap the back of his head cutting him off.

"Do I look like I care? I'll be fine,the doctor gave me medication and bed rest, you'll worry me more if you keep it from me,please?"I give him a small smile and run my fingers through his hair knowing the affect it has on him,he sighs closing his eyes,his body relaxing completely.

"Fine"He says and collapses on my lap.

I smile proudly remembering that I can ask him anything I want now and he'll say yes.

"You also need to invite Carlos for dinner tonight,along with your family because we need to make things right with all of them before making this right with ourselves"He just nods.

"You promise?".

"Mhhmmm,of course"He whispers while rubbing my leg.

"We need to go get full custody over Ariel and tell the police everything"He sits up,his facial expression changing instantly.

"We can't"He says.

"Why not?".

"If we get the police involved then they'll ask where her family is...and they're dead, except the mom,if we want custody we need the mom here"My eyes widen and realization hits me.

"She's with us illegally!???!! Which means we can go to jail!????"I pause for a second and gasp.

"THEY'LL TAKE HER AWAY?"