Chapter 72 {Edited}

Isabella Pov.

"No way you're doing this!!"He laughs at my shocked facial expression.

"Shhhh and listen,I wanted to ask you properly,I know you already have the ring but I couldn't resist"He whispers then takes a deep breath.

"I know I'm stupid,I figured that out a long time ago and I'm still surprised you're keeping up with me even after everything I put you through, we've been together in this mess for eleven months now and even with all the things that were happening I knew you would be the only woman I'll stay with for the rest of my life and I'll never get tired of being with you, sleeping with you, kissing you and waking up next to you every single morning".

"I'm bad at these things so I don't know what to say except that you got me whipped and I love you more than anything and everything in this world, I'll always be grateful for you coming into my life and making me a better person".

"I want you to be my wife but for real this time,no contracts,no bets and no miserable people that want to make our life hell...Me, you, Ariel and the twins,I would understand if this is sudden and you don't want to get married but I-".

"Yes!! Yes absolutely yes I'll marry you"A wide smile spreads across his face and he opens the box, making me gasp.

"That's...Wow, it's huge"He laughs getting up and pulling me into a kiss.

"Was that why you were so nervous all day?"He nods while getting the ring and putting it on my finger.

"I thought you would say no, I was preparing myself for rejection"I stare at the ring on my finger speechless.

"I hope you like the ring,I spent two hours looking for it".

"I love it so much, I'm going to cry now"I hug him tightly, letting the tears fall.

"I knew you would love it"He says and kisses the top of my head.

"We can get married tomorrow,I just want to do it as soon as possible, I'm done waiting".

"I'm done waiting too, marriage with you was the best thing that happened to me,I am looking forward to it again, we'll arrange everything at the hotel".

"We're going to the hotel?"I ask with excitement in my voice.

"Mhmm, we're staying for one night and then we gotta get back to Ariel and tell he the good news"I smile wide.

"Let's go then, hurry,I wanna see the hotel,it must be amazing".

"No rush baby,relax".

"Sorry,oh and don't forget the gifts,I need to show them to Monica"I let his hand go and grab the boxes.

"Relax, I'll do it, you go sit in the car"He takes the boxes from me and we walk back to the car,it wasn't until we got to the car when I got the urge to pee, followed by a weird stab in my stomach that caused me to stop walking.

"What's wrong?"He asks me concerned, I rub my belly and look at him confused.

"I'm feeling weird,my stomach hurts and I think I'm peeing,I need to go to the bathroom"I look down and realize I'm already peeing.