Chapter 20 {Edited}

Isabella pov

Isabella pov

I froze.

I froze completely when I saw her unconscious.

Her small,young, innocent little body just used by her closest family...She reminded me of the time I was her age.

Not a soul knows this but when I was little my brother, that's now God knows where,tried taking advantage of me, I remember it like it was yesterday,I was playing with my toys and he walked in my room smiling at me...tTat smile still haunts me till this day,it still appears in my nightmares.

I don't understand how some people think just because you were a little child,you won't remember it,I wish it was like that, I really do,this will leave a painful scar for her and I just want to take it away from her and give her all the happiness and care in the world.

My mom saved me before it was too late,he took all my clothes off and locked me in the bathroom with him,if mom came just a minute later I would've been raped and seriously injured.

Because of him I can't  wear necklaces because I feel like I'm suffocating and because of him I'm afraid of the dark like a little kid, I swore to myself if I ever see him again...I don't even want to say it.

"What do you mean he's gone? Gone where!!??"Richardo yells standing up.

"He is too weak to run away so fast"My breathing stops for a second and my eyes widen.

"He's gone!!? Her dad escaped??"I get up staring at him in shock,my chest tightening at the thought of him being completely free just running around.

"Call my men and find him, we'll be home as soon as we can"He hangs up and walks over to me pulling me in for a hug.

"He's gone?"I wrap my arms around his neck gripping the back of his shirt.

"Don't worry, they'll find him, he's old and he can't go far"He says, running his hand down my back.

"Richardo and Isabella?"The doctor calls us and we break the hug.

"Is she okay?"I ask.

"She has a concussion but she's okay now"I sigh relieved,a smile forming on my face.

"So she's going to be released soon?"He nods.

"Yes but I do have some concerns, Richardo you explained the whole situation and I ran some tests just to check her whole body"He looks down at his clipboard putting the glasses on the bridge of his nose.