Chapter 9 {Edited}

"That's his ex? The one he left because of me?"He nods

"Great,what's she even doing here?".

"Shopping for the dinner tonight, aren't we doing the same?"I look at him confused.

"What dinner?".

"Didn't Richardo tell you? He's announcing you two got married tonight to his family and business partners".

"He didn't tell me about my own dinner party? He keeps getting worse by each hour"I run my fingers through my hair and bite the inside of my cheek in annoyance.

"Fine, go hide,she doesn't know what I look like but if she sees you then we're screwed"I say while fixing my jacket.

"Why? There's nothing to hide, Richardo broke up with her a-"I shoot him a glare and he swallows hard.

"I am not going to talk to his ex fiancee Austin,go hide now".

"You and Richardo have the same scary glare that makes my blood freeze".

"Ughh just please go hide, I don't want this to be awkward and the girls will freak out over it".

"I have an idea, I'll take the girls to the store across this one and when you find the right dress call me"I nod and give him a quick push."Okay okay now go hide".

He jogs over to the girls and I walk in the store, making my way to the dress section.

I wonder what dress she'll pick, I don't want us to match.

I glance at her discreetly, she's holding five pink dresses,yea we're definitely not going to match, she's still stuck in middle school, by looking at her I can already tell she's a spoiled little princess that spends daddy's money and her only struggle is not finding a pair of shoes in the color she wants.

What is my problem with rich people? They didn't do anything to me and yet I still can't stand them.

Her phone rings and me being the snoop I am,I get closer trying to hear what she's saying,I grab some random dress and quickly walk into the changing room.

I close the curtains and lean against the wall to hear better.

"Richardo baby"She squeals and I freeze.

Ri who? She said who? Richardo?

"Yes, I'm shopping for our dinner tonight, I can't wait to see what you have planned for us"She laughs, squealing like a damn dolphin.