Chapter 29 {Edited}

Isabella pov

"What do you mean his number was in her phone? What does that...What?"He puts his finger on my mouth trying to keep me from raising my voice.

"Shhh, you'll wake her up"I roll my eyes and move the blanket away pushing him off the bed.

"Balcony right now"I whisper shout standing up.

He nods and follows behind me then out of nowhere slaps my ass, I spin around grabbing him by his ear.

"Don't touch me when I'm mad"I say whispering in frustration then glance at Ariel,making sure I didn't wake her up.

He smirks and lifts me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Let me go right now!"He takes me inside the closet locking the door behind him then putting me down.

"What was that for?"I ask,he just shrugs his shoulders crossing his arms.

"You wanted to talk, let's talk then"He says pulling me by my shirt.

"Richardo,no you're not going to distract me,tell me why was your dad's number in my mom's phone?".

He ignores my question and starts kissing my neck.

"Richardo,stop"He gently bites the skin on my neck making me shiver.

"Richardo if you don't stop right now I swear to God I am going to go ask your brother cause I know damn well you tell him everything"He stops and pulls away.

His face goes stone cold with a hint of jelaousy, I cross my arms, proud that I got that reaction out of him.

"What the is that supposed to mean?".

"It means that I'll go pay a visit to your brother's house...Alone...At night..."I smirk and he clenches his jaw.

"Don't joke with me about that"I shake my head.

"It's not joking around, I'm being serious,tell me or I'm going to ask him and maybe even hang out"I smirk,his shoulders tense and his eyes go dark.

"I'll ruin him if he looks at you"He says with a cold stern voice,my eyes widen
.
"You're going to do what now?".

"I'm going to ruin him if he goes anywhere close to you, I'm the only man allowed to be next to you and look at you"I snort.

"You weren't for a long time,why are you acting overprotective now?".

"I was following you even when I left,you never left my sight,why do you think I showed up at that restaurant that night? And then at the alley?"He asks with a smirk on his face.

I squint my eyes and groan."Sometimes you annoy me too much"I spit out and walk out.

I lay back down covering myself with a blanket and wrapping my arm around Ariel bringing her closer to my chest,she turns around wrapping her little arm around me letting out a small groan.

If he won't tell me then I'll easily find out tomorrow morning.

After a few minutes I hear Richardo approaching the bed and quietly laying next to me, I kick his leg signaling that I'm still awake and angry.

He winces in pain but then puts his arm around my waist,resting his head on my pillow, I'm so mad at him but this is making me feel so safe and cozy,damn him.

Minutes later my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

••••

10:52 am

I feel a tug on my sleeve making my eyes fly open.

"Good morning mommy,wakey wakey"Ariel says with a bright smile on her face, I groan turning around and hitting my head on something hard and cold.

"You have a big head amorcita"I look up and see Richardo turning around with a smirk on his face.

"Please for the love of God shut up"I say burying my face in my pillow.

"Good morning to you too"He pulls me to his chest kissing my head.

"I'm still mad at you,you know?"He chuckels.

"Yes, I know".

"Can we do something fun today?"Ariel asks jumping on top of us giggling.

"Like what?"Richardo asks and pinches her cheek.

"I think we should go visit my grandma's house, I mean your mommy's house"Richardo goes quiet and I smile into my pillow.

"Why would we go there?"He asks confused, I can already picture Ariel smiling at him sneakily.

What Richardo doesn't know is that Ariel and I made a deal and it involves her meeting his mom, I wanted to do the plan on my own but she's the smartest little girl I have ever met and no one could say no that her puppy eyes.

"Well, I want to meet the rest of my family...Please?"I lift my head up smiling cheeky.

"You hear that Richardo? She wants to meet your lovely family"Richardo eyes me suspiciously.

"Yes I heard it"He says through slit eyes.

"Well...Can I? Pleaseeeeeee,pretty please".

I get up tying my hair in a low ponytail watching Richardo struggling to say no.

"I'm gonna go start breakfast while you two discuss".

His eyes widen and Ariel smiles, I wink at her discreetly and she nods.

"Daddy,come here we need to go talk outside"She grabs his hand pulling him out of bed,he stares at her confused but plays along.

"Well have fun you two, I'll call you when the food's done"I say and walk out the room closing the door behind me.

Okay,now let's see what you're up to carino.

I tip toe to his office grabbing the doorknob, I let out a relieved breath when I realize it's unlocked.

I walk inside carefully closing the door behind me.

"Let's see"I walk over to his desk opening a small drawer.

I pull out a a huge black binder full of documents inside.

Black binder brings nothing good.

I open it and flip through the pages hoping to find anything that'll help me figure out what's Richardo planning.

After flipping through the pages I stumbled upon a certain document that made my eyes grow wide.

Iike I said, it's never good

No way in hell.

He didn't...

The doors fly open and Richardo runs in,his face changing color as soon as he saw what I'm holding in my hands.

****