Chapter 71 {Edited}

Isabella pov

Isabella pov

In the car.

"Where are we going?"He looks at me smirking.

"You'll see,are you still hungry? We can stop to get food"I shake my head.

"It's fine, I'm still full from the pancakes but can you please tell me what we're going to do?"He puts his hand on my knee squeezing lightly.

"Be patient amorcita, it'll be worth it, I promise"I groan and lean back in my seat.

"We've been driving for three hours now,when will we be back home? By Ariel's bed time? It's almost five and the sun is coming down".

"If everything goes as planned we'll be back by midnight"I look at him, he's a nervous wreck for some reason,he keeps smiling and tapping his fingers against the steering wheel, he's even making me feel on edge.

"Carino are you alright? You're sweating alot"I say and grab a tissue to wipe his forehead.

"It's hot here".

"All the windows are open and you're wearing a short sleeve shirt"He chuckles nervously.

"Well guess it's just something in the air"I eye him suspiciously.

"...Suree, okay".

One hour later.

Finally,the sunrise already came and I spend my day in a damn car,but it's okay, I'm curious to see what made him so nervous.

We pull up at what look like a garden,one of those full on flowers and long fences,just like in kingdoms...How the hell did he even find this?

"Why is it empty?"He unbuckles his seatbelt.

"I bought the whole garden as a gift to you"He says casually, I gasp covering my mouth.

"A...A...garden...You bought me a garden?!"He nods.

"Yes but that's just the beginning, come on"He walks out the car and I follow,my mouth still hanging open in shock.

"How did you manage to do that and why?!!'He laughs and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me in for a kiss.

"Don't worry about that and watch"He slaps my ass and opens the white gates.

"Are you sending me to heaven?"I say and walk in.

"No amorcita, just walk come on"He takes my hand and leads me down a white path,the sides are filled with green leaves and beautiful flowers like roses,all kinds of them,blue, white, yellow,pink and even purple.