Chapter 53 {Edited}

Ricardo Pov.

"I brought you food babe"Palmer says and puts the tray in front of me.
I ignore her and get up, grabbing my from the table and walking out.

This has to be the worst part of my life,I don't know why was I such am idiot,I ruined one good thing I had in my life and the worst part is...I messed up all over again.

Palmer came looking for Isabella a week ago and that's where it all went downhill again.

She refused to leave and then I realized she's in fact here for me, not for Isabella, Austin told her everything and she took her chance and tried to make a move on me,I turned her down and after that I was left alone in my misery, overthinking my sorrow and saddnes away.

A few guards came and brought my lawyer with them,he gave me some paperwork where it says that I can't lead my business without a woman by my side,a stupid rule made by my mother ten years ago, someone would think that now that she's six feet under she would leave me alone but that would be too good to be true.

Since then I had to make a decision that would hurt me either way,if I gave it to Carlos I would punch myself for it and if I got married to anyone except Isabella I would regret it for the rest of my life.

Making that decision had to be the hardest thing I had to do but I didn't have a choice,I married Palmer,the worst thing is that she thinks I picked her cause I liked her but the real reason is because she was already there,I know she's Isabella's friend but like I said,no choice.

She is nothing like Isabella, she begged me to take her and she's spoiled, her only concern is money and shoes.

Isabella would never beg, not even if her life depended on it, I miss her so much,her laugh,her attitude,every single thing about her is on my mind every second of the day,if I don't get her back somehow I'm going to lose my mind.

Monica came along with the begging brat, she's here to help Aylin slowly get better and accept that mom died, I felt bad seeing her sad so I agreed to let Monica stay here but told her if I saw her anywhere near me I would kick her out without giving it a second thought.

Isabella Pov.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"Austin asks while holding a diamond ring in his hand.

I swallow hard and force myself to nod.
"Yes,just do it already"I say and stick my hand out for him to put the ring on my finger.

Time to sign my life off...Again.

You'll see Richardo Giovanni how ruthless I can get.