Chapter 83 {Edited}

Isabella Pov.

"Twins,dressed, Ariel dressed, hair done...Where the hell is my phon-"Monica puts the phone in my hand.

"Calm down, everyone is ready and already waiting downstairs,the nanny is also here and before you say something about not trusting her, Richardo said he will find her whole bloodline if she messes something up"My shoulders slump and I look at her surprised.

"He what? I told him to stop doing that, scaring innocent people for no reason"I say under my breath and put my heels on, checking myself in the mirror.

"Do I look like I'll kill you if you look at me?"She shrugs and fixes her dress.

"I don't know, you'll kill me if I was looking at you and I don't plan on dying"I laugh.

"No, I'm serious come on"She checks me up and down.

"You look beautiful, is that a knife strap? Isabella didn't you tell Richardo not to carry anything dangerous?"I secure the strap and nod.

"Yes because he can't control his temper"She raises her eyebrow cockily.

"Oh and you can? He has more control than you do"I frown.

"The hell he does,he walks around threatening people to get his way".

"At least he doesn't actually hurt them"I cross my arms.

"He is on the verge of a mental breakdown every single day and I'm the one with a short temper? Don't make me laugh"I say and run my fingers through my hair.

"Whatever you say,are you ready to talk to the partners?"I nod.

"Yup,I just hope someone keeps Richardo distracted enough for us to talk to all those people".

"I'm sure Ariel can distract him enough"She says and puts lipstick on her lips.

"I told he to just talk about he favorite toys and cartoons when she sees him looking for us,she said if that doesn't work she'll fake falling down and breaking her arm"Monica stares at me, figuring out what to say.

After a long pause she speaks.

"You sure she's not your biological daughter? You two are identical with personality and she has so many features Richardo has"I laugh shaking my head

"I think I would have known if I gave birth to her but yes I think it's amazing how much she resembles us".

"Who? Who resembles who?"Speak of the devil, Ariel walks in with her sparkly gray tutu dress and a small tiara on her head.

"Looking stunning as usual sunshine"She twirls and winks.

"Thank you mama,you and auntie look both look beautiful".

"Thank you Sunshine,we have to hurry now,come on no time to waste".

******

I went downstairs and said goodbye to the twins and then we headed to the gathering, Richardo was eyeing me and Monica the whole time trying to figure out why we barely spoken a word but we were texting the whole car ride about our plan and how we can get our money back,a few partners tricked Richardo and took over a million dollars from him a few months ago, we need it for moving away and tonight we're getting it back.

Richardo won't find out what we did,we planned it too good,there's absolutely nothing that can go wrong.

I put my phone back in my purse and stare out the window waiting to get to the restaurant,this is the last move,and if it goes exactly like I planned then we won't have any problems and we can finally live like we always wanted,no drama and arguments, crazy exes,toxic friends...Just the family away from the place that almost made them fall apart.

30 minutes later

|||

"We're here Mr.Giovanni"The driver says and stops the car.

"We won't be long,just a few talks and we're back so stay here"The driver nods and we all walk out.

"I'm going to go find Carlos with Austin"Richardo says and gives me a kiss.

"You be safe okay?"I nod and glance at Ariel, signaling her the plan is starting,she nods discreetly and tugs Richardo's jacket.

"I want to go with you daddy,pleaseeeeeeeee? I promise I'll behave and I won't be rude to anyone"She makes a sad face and pouts making me laugh.

"Alright you can come but it's gonna be boring".

"I can handle it, let's gooo"She takes his hand and drags him inside with Austin following behind them.

I turn to Monica with a smile on my face.

"Let's hurry up before he finishes,the person we're looking for is Victoria Mandeliyn, she's in desperate need to impress her husband so she thinks making her own money will help her,she don't know anything about this business so it'll be easy"I say as we walk in and scan the room, looking for a tall, blonde,old woman in the room.

"Is that her?"I look to the bar, she's sitting on the barstool staring at her drink.

"Yup that's her"She nods and we walk towards her.

"Victoria darling"She looks up and forces a smile.

"Isabella right? The famous Giovanni gem and...An almost Giovanni? Together? Now this is a twist,I thought Monica was winning for sure"She says and stares at Monica surprised, I smile with my teeth,you can tell that she wanted to hurt my feelings with that comment.

I sit next to her and take a sip of her drink before handing it to Monica for her to try it.

"Sparkling water is the best,so where's your husband?"She asks getting straight to the point.

Victoria clears her throat and looks down awkwardly.

"He's...He's out with some friends"She tells us with sad eyes.

"Oh,he called Richardo awhile ago over some contract signing telling him how he would love to have someone with a good business around him,as you know we have the best companies"Her face lights up and she sits up straight.

"Really,I can do that, I'll buy it for him"I fake a surprised reaction.

"Ohhh really? That's great,just a warning,he said the cash will be handed today and it's heavy cash"She bites her lip and grabs her bag.

"I have money in my case in the car,how much did he agree on?"I lean back.

"Four million dollars"Her eyes widen slightly but she nods.

"Well alright, I'm guessing you'll be handing the key and papers right to his office?"I nod

"Of course I will,did the Giovanni's ever disappoint?"She chuckels.

"Never in my life no, I'll be back with your money".

"That's alright we'll go with you,so we can put it in the car"She nods getting up.

"Well, well,well"I freeze.

Carlos.

**