Running Away part 2

A/N: Btw, I am bad at writing lovey dovey stuff unless it's Yandere. So don't murder me if it is bad

George walked through the woods with his satchel flung over her shoulders. Just as he was about to enter the far part of the woods, he heard galloping. Horses. Those sounded like Dream and SapNap's horses. He ducked behind some trees. Sure enough, it was Dream and SapNap. 

"He has to be around here somewhere! Check the left and I'll check the right." Dream said. Shoot, George was on the right. SapNap gave Dream a nod before turning and riding the other way. Dream got off his horse and tied it to a tree. Then he took out a torch and began walking through the woods. As soon as Dream turned the other way, George made a break for it. But he stepped on a branch and some crunchy leaves while doing so. Dream turned around and saw George running. He ran after him.

"George! Wait!" Dream yelled. George kept running away. Dream caught up to him and pulled him into a hug. "George, please don't run off on me like that. You scared the hell out of me!" Dream said. George buried his face in Dream's chest and sobbed a little.

"Why do you even care..." George mumbled. Dream put his hand on George's cheek. 

"Because you are the most perfect person anyone in the world could ask for." Dream cupped George's cheek, and closed the gap between them. George was shocked (or so I say, ShOcKeTh), for a second, but gave in. Dream smiled into the kiss and they both parted.

"Dream, I love you too, but why?" George asked.

"DNF CANON!!!"

Dream and George turned to their left. There was SapNap and Karl.

"S-SAPNAP!?" George stuttered.

"Whatever, Karlnap is canon too." Dream said. Karl turned red. SapNap put his arm around Karl. 

"We're actually getting married." SapNap said.

"Ooooh, ok then." Dream said. Then, both couples walked hand in hand towards the sunset, glad that all this drama ended in a happily ever after.