99. Ride.

We walk down a street with gift shops and restaurants and snack bars.

We try out some of the snacks and we get something to drink.

I yawn as I lean against Clay while waiting in line. We're in the back of the line with no people behind us so me doing this won't bother anybody 'tired?' Clay asks as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. 'Mhm.' I hum as I nod my head. 'We'll make sure to head to back earlier today.' He says. I want to protest, wanting to stay as long as we can so we could see as much as we could, but I know it'll be to much.

The line moves forward a little.

'Are you at least enjoying yourself?' Clay asks. 'Of course!' I say as I push back. 'You're here, and we're at Damn Disneyland.' I say. Clay smiles softly 'I am, we are.' He says.

To be fair, going back to the hotel doesn't sound bad. I'll be able to hug him and be as clingy as I like without bothering people. 'Space mountain.' I mumble as I look around myself. 'Sounds cool.' I say. 'Scared of rollercoasters?' He asks. 'Not really.' I say.

At the end of the line A man asks with how many, Clay answers two and the man tells us to go to two, nearly at the front. Feeling exited I walk up to the small gate that keeps me from getting in. When carts come back, people get out before the small gates open and we can take a seat.

I sit down first and pull down the thingy (whatever it's called) as Clay gets in as well. He does his down too before checking if mine is secure. 'All good.' He says before giving me a smile.

I chuckle, safety first I guess.

The woman who works here checks as well and soon we start to move. It goes slowly until we reach the part that goes up. It stops. 'Why are we standing still?' I ask. 'Dunno.' Clay says back. Right when I want to answer we get shot up, making me laugh 'oh shit!' Clay says before laughing too. We dangle at the highest point 'guess that was why.' I say before laughing more.

When the rest of the carts get over the highest point we start to go fast. The wind in my face, the darkness and all the pretty lights make me enjoy the ride though it's insanely fast and makes loops every now and then.

When the ride stop we get out 'I wanna go again!' I say as I grab Clays arm.

He chuckles 'Sure.'