95.

'Amelia?' Clay asks softly as he shifts in his chair. I hum in response as I blink my eyes open. 'I'm done filming, my legs have been asleep for a while now.' He says. I push myself back and rub my eye 'sorry.' I mumble. 'It's late as well, you should go to sleep.' He says. 'I was asleep.' I mumble. He chuckles softly as he holds me tighter and stands up. 'I know.' He says. And for a matter of fact, I was trying to sleep before coming in here.

'Where are we going?' I ask, looking over his shoulder as he carries me out of his room. 'Taking you to your room.' He says. 'Nooo.' I whine as I hold him a little tighter. 'So you get clingy when it's the time of the month, huh?' He asks. 'Your warm and it hurts, I wanna be comfy.' I say. He chuckles 'just this once.' He says as he turns back. I pull back from him, eyes still heavy with sleep. I lean my face closer to his, feeling the muscles in his shoulders under my touch. 'What if I don't want that?' I ask. He slows his steps seeing how he can't see where he's going like this. 'Don't want What?' He asks as he briefly meet my eyes. I move one of my hands up to the base of his neck as I lean in to kiss him. The second our lips connect, he stops in his tracks.

We stay like that for a second before I back away and lay my head on his shoulder again.

'What if I don't want it to be once?" I ask. He starts on his way again, closing the door behind himself when he enters his bedroom. 'Then it won't have to be.' He says as he gently sits me down on the bed. He kneels down in front of me and looks up at me 'are you free this weekend?' He asks. I shake my head as I rub my eyes. 'I have morning shift Sunday and the neighbors baby is staying this weekend, remember?' I ask. 'Crap.' He says as he looks away, but after a second he looks at me again 'next weekend?' He asks. 'Oh I have four days off next weekend.' I say. 'Really?' He asks. I nod and move the sheets so I can lay down. 'Friday to Monday.' I say. 'What shift do you have Thursday?' He asks. 'The late one of Wednesday, to morning of Thursday.' I say. He smiles at that. 'Can you keep those days free for me?' He asks. I nod and lay down, snuggling under the sheets. 'Sure, if you join me now.' I say. He smiles, I will in a sec.' He says as he stands up.

After a bit he walks back in, putting his phone on the charger before taking off his sweater. I peek my eyes out from under the sheets and looks at his back, following the light freckles that fill his shoulders. There's a scar 'what happened to your back?' I ask. He looks over his shoulder to meet my eyes 'what?' He asks. 'The scar.' I say. 'Oh, I used to play football in high school, there was broken glass on the field and I got thrown into it.' He says. 'Ahw.' I say. He chuckles and looks away again 'it's fine.' He says.

He gets under the sheets. He turns the light on his nightstand off 'goodnight.' He says. 'Clay?' I ask, not being able to see him because my eyes need to adjust to the darkness. 'Hmm?' I feel around with my hand till I find his arm 'kissie?' I ask. He chuckles and I hear him shift around. A kiss gets planted on my head 'nooooo.' I whine as I pull him back to me. He chuckles and pulls me into him before he rolls back so he lays on his back and I lay on top of him. I'm starting to the his outline now. I'm to far down to reach him though. I kiss his bare chest, coming across his shoulder and collarbone as well.

He stays quiet, though he normally would have laughed or chuckled. When I stop he moves his finger under my chin. I can't really see him but I feel his breath on my skin before he kisses me. 'I don't know what to do with you sometimes.' He says before chuckling and laying back down. I lay my head down on his chest as I'm still on top of him, but warm and in the comfortable sound of his heartbeat.

'Goodnight Clay.'
'Night.'