115.

While Clay is making dinner  look at him from the couch. Then a thought appears to me. 'Clay, where did you put the vinyl records?' I ask. 'there are some records upstairs and the record player is in the box in the corner of the room.' He says. 'Where upstairs?' I ask. 'Bedroom.' He says. I get up and I make my way to our room. I see a pile of records and I start to go through them.

Apparently Clay called for dinner but I didn't hear him. He's been standing in the door frame behind me for a while but I still don't notice him, looking for a specific record.

He walks up behind me and places his hands on my waist. I jump at his touch. 'Clay!' I yell out in shock. I turn around and he's only standing a couple of inches away from me. He steps even closer to me and gently kisses me. It catches me off guard but after a second I give in. The kiss goes from gentle to passionate to heated. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up.

He gently lays me down on the bed as he climbs on to, quickly getting back to kissing me. One hand slides underneath my shirt as the other supports him so he's not squishing me. He's very careful and gentle. I break the kiss and I stare at him. There is lust in his green eyes as he looks back at me. 'Something wrong?' He asks on a low tone.

I crawl from underneath him and I walk over to the bedroom door.

I hear him sigh and he turns around. I walk over to him and I kiss him pushing him back a bit until he hits the bed. He looses balance and falls down. I start to kiss his collarbone and chest then I stop.

He grabs my arm and switches places with me.

My shirt comes off and he makes sure to leave some marks. 'Sucker' I say. I couldn't help myself. I laugh at my own joke. He chuckles against my skin. Kissing me one last time before he helps me to my feet. 'Way to ruin the mood' he says. I grab the shirt he was wearing 'What mood?' I ask teasingly. He grins and walks toward me with a mischievous smirk 'I'll show you what mood, missy.' He says.

I shriek and run into the hallway. I hurry down the stairs as I hear his footsteps follow. I laugh as I run to the kitchen. I get his shirt on and I take the plate he had ready. I take a bite while hurrying to the couch but he makes a B-line to me.

'Not when I'm holding food!' I say with my mouthful. He takes my plate and walks off with it, leaving me holding a fork. I chuckle as I shake my head. I get the other plate and I drop down next to him on the couch.

He looks from my plate, to his, to his hand, to mine. 'Missing something?' I ask while laugh. I take a bite with my FORK and he looks like a puppy. 'Use your hands or get a fork' I say. He slowly moves his hand to his food 'no! Okay, okay take mine!' I say as I give him my fork. He smiles at me 'mission successful' he says as he gets food on his fork. I take the bite before he does and I get up. 'Sure was' I say. He laughs 'gotta be kidding' he says. I get a fork and I head back.

While eating on the couch Clay puts on a movie.

When it's late we head to bed.

While sleeping I get a nightmare. Clay is in it and gets badly hurt because of my father. Clay protects me but gets shot. He's slowly bleeding out in my arms.

I wake up in tears. 'Clay?' I say out loud. I sit up in bed, the tears falling from my eyes. He opens his eyes and looks at me. I turn to him and I hug him. 'Hey. Hey. What's wrong?' He asks. 'You died' I say. 'What? No, no I'm fine.' He says as he hugs me back. I sniffle as the dream is still on my mind. 'Hey I'm fine. It was just a dream, go back to sleep.' He says. 'I'm fine Amelia' he says trying to calm me down.

After a while of holding him he pulls me down on his side of the bed. It's warm and smells like him. He moves me even closer. I lay my head on his chest so I can hear his heartbeat and I calm down. The soft pattern of the rain is like a lullaby to me. I fall asleep shortly after.