185. Hotel room.

We arrive at the hotel and head to the elevator.
When the door slides closed behind me, I turn to wrap my arms around clays neck.
He leans down a little at my pull as I move to stand on my tippy toes.

'Kiss me.'

His eyes meet mine and a small grin forms,
'Or what?'

'Or we'll have a very quiet night, and we don't want that now, do we?'
A small breath leaves him through slightly parted lips.
'What is my second choice?'

The elevator dings, and I turn around.
I take his hand in my own and pull him.
'You know the bed in our room is really soft, right?'
Clay hums as he falls in step too.

'Comfy sheets too.'
He chuckles, but nods in agreement.
We arrive at the door numbered 116 and come to a stop.
My back faces the door as I'm facing Clay. I take a step closer.
'A lot of things can be done.... but-'

I snatch the keycard from his back pocket and turn to unlock the door.
'You're too late, should have kissed me when you had the chance.'

I swing the door open and step inside, happy with myself.
'I don't think so.' My wrist gets grabbed as the door closes behind me, and I get turned around. Clay pulls me back enough to change places with me, my back now against the door. His taller frame stands over me 'I had to know what I could win before I took on the challenge.' His breath tingles on my skin as he leans a little closer. 'Deal's over. You lost.'

The wrist that is still in his hold gets moved up above my head, pinned to the door.

'I don't lose.'

I grin 'oh bite me white boy.' He closes the space between us completely. One hand pinned against wood, the other next to me to leave no way to move away as he lets out a breathy chuckle.
'Careful what you wish for, kitten.'

His lips brush my cheek when he speaks, before he dips his head down a little more to press a soft kiss to the skin on my jaw. My heartbeat speeds up. 'You're being quite bold.' I hum at the words, but another tender kiss gets pressed onto my neck. My free hand moves to his shoulder, palm slightly pressing into him as my fingers curl to clutch the fabric. 'That was the point.'

His head moves up and intense eyes meet mine.
'So what's the plan? You want to keep going?'