109. Gift.

'This is so cute!' I say as I squeeze a plushy. 'Look what I found!' Nick says standing close to me. I turn to look and he holds up a glass ball with lights inside. 'Pretty!' I say as I walk over.

We're in the gift shop, about to get something to eat in the restaurant. 'They have small name tags.' Darryl says, catching my attention. I walk over and the first one I notice is Clay. It has an adorable Cat on it that looks like Patches and it's a bright green label. 'Omg this is so fitting.' I say with a chuckle. 'Oh it is!' Darryl says. I quickly take it off the rack and look around myself. 'Where is Clay?' I ask. 'He went to the toilet.' Darryl says. So I take my chance and rush to the cashier. I pay and stuff it in my pocket. It's a silly present but it weirdly fitting for him.

'Amelia come look.' Clay says, making me jump. 'Hm?' He gestures for me to come over. 'Look at this adorable thing.' He says as he pats a small plant with one finger. 'Ahw.' I say as it has tiny red flowers. 'Wait, isn't that a rose?' I ask as I lean down to look closer. It has a fun painted pot that it's in. It's very small and adorable. 'I'm gonna get it.' Clay says as he seems more exited about it then me, making me chuckle. When we all got something we head out.

We sit down in the warm restaurant, making my body ease after the cold air from outside. We sit down and have something to drink, sharing nachos. It's a little past 12:30 and it's getting late, but all of us are having to much fun to go home, though we're all tired. We drink some more, me drinking soda so Clay can have what he wants.

I get into the drives side of the car. When Clay sits down next to me I take the keychain out of my pocket. 'I got this for you!' I say as I let it dangle on my finger. Clay sees it and starts to laugh. 'Where did you find that?!' He asks laughing. He takes it and looks at it. 'It's like a cartoon version of Patches.' He says as he laughs a little more. 'I know.' I say as I smile. 'This is great, thank you.' He says as he leans in to kiss me. 'It's nice right.' I say. 'It is! It is!' He says. I giggle and start the car.

We drive back, Nick following us with Darryl in the car with him.

We arrive home and all get ready to head to bed. 'Hey.' Clay says as he grabs my hand before I can walk out of the room. 'C'mere.' He says as he steps closer and pulls me to him. 'I love you.' He says before he kisses me. I move one hand up to his cheek. 'Oh! You guys are together?!' Darryl says. I quickly pull away from Clay. 'We are.' Clay says. 'That's so cute!' He says. I smile at him. 'Goodnight then guys!' He says. 'Night.' I say as Clay waves.