107. Rollar Coaster.

So it's Halloween.

Clay chuckles to himself. Exited for The haunted theme park me, Clay, Nick, and Darryl (Badboyhalo) are going. Its an hour away from where me and Clay live. It's a bit further for Nick and Darryl. They are both going to staat our place for the night as well.

Clay park the car on the busy parking lot and we head to the entrance, having said that we'd meet up there. We walk side by side and Clay takes my hand. 'Why do Guys always have to look at you.' Clay says slightly annoyed. 'What?' I ask laughing. I don't even pay attention, but Clay glares back to the guys we just passed, making me giggle and
squeeze his hand.

When we walk up Nick is already there. 'Pandas!' I say as I let go of clays hand and throw myself at him for a hug. He giggles 'hey Aims.' He says. I chuckle at the familiar bear hug before pulling back. 'So you two are together now?' Nick asks. I nod as Clay answers with a yes. 'Cute! Who asked?' Nick asks as Darryl comes walking up. I don't really know him. 'I did.' Clay answers as I smile at Darryl. 'Hi!' He says in a adorable voice. 'Hello!' I say back. I hold out my hand for a handshake, but 'no hugs?' He asks. 'Oh! Oh of course!' I say. We hug briefly before both Nick and Clay attack him. I giggle as I notice that Clay towers above everyone.

We head in and I immediately look around myself. All the decorations look cool. I'm holding Nicks arm as we lead the way, Clay and Darryl chatting behind us. 'You scared?' I ask. 'Me? Noooo' nick says, making me chuckle.

We come to a stop at a roller coaster 'want to go in this first?' Nick asks everyone. 'Sure.' Clay says as he heads for it. Darryl seems scared but he quietly follows. We stand in the queue. 'So who goes with who?' Nick asks. 'I'm scared.' Darryl says. Nick warps an arm around his shoulder 'come on man, it's fun!' He says. 'No.' Darryl says as he shakes his head. I look up at the pink clouds as the sun sets. 'You choose. Who do you want to go with?' Clay says to Darryl. 'I'll go with Sap.' He says. 'Then I'll go with Amelia.' Clay says as he looks down at me. I smile as I look up at him.

We sit down and strap in, Nick and Darryl behind us. 'Exited?' Clay asks. I smile 'gonna Get a better view of the sunset up there.' I say. Clay chuckles 'Sure will.' He says. The roller coaster starts to move 'No, no, no I want to get out. This isn't fun.' I hear Darryl say. 'To late now!' Clay says as we go up. I clutch the band that holds me in place though I'm not scared. When we reach the top I get a better view of the orange and purple sky as golden sunlight lights up the park. 'Pretty.' I say. I hear Clay chuckle right before we drop down.

'Nooooooo!' Darryl yells as Nick laughs.

When we get out I stumble on my feet, needing to regain my balance. Clay helps me out of the cart and we walk out. 'That wasn't fun. I'm not doing that again.' Darryl says.