92.

The evening is quiet as both me and  Clay take our time to think things over.
At least I'm in my own room again.

The doorbell rings, and I'm the first to head down for it.
A dark blonde girl stands in front of the door.

'Hello.' I say shortly. It's kind of late so I don't know what she wants. 'Is Clay home?' She asks as she looks over my shoulder to see further into the house. 'Why?' I ask. 'I'm his girlfriend.' She states happily. I don't like her. 'Does He know you're coming?' I ask. 'No, but he would be okay with me going in anyways.' She says. 'Let me....' I look behind me and up the stairs. 'I'll ask him, give me a second.' I say.

Not trusting her, I close the door and head upstairs, knocking on his bedroom door. 'Yeah?' I open it 'there's a girl downstairs, she wants to talk to you.' I say. He quickly turns in his chair. 'Sam came here?' He asks. 'Well I don't know, but someone did. What do you want me to say?' I ask. He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. 'Just- just let her in, tell her to come upstairs.' He says.

I head down and let her in.
She B-lines to his room.

I make my way up to my room and find both Patches and Pebbles on my bed. They sit against each other, warm and cozy.

'I told you I didn't want to be a part of this.' I can hear Clays muffled voice through the wall. 'But I can't help it! You know about my mental health. Don't leave me behind, I don't think I can take it.' The girl says. 'Sam, I've been clear about this.' Clay says calmly. 'You're just like everyone else! You want me to kill myself too right?!' The girl freaks out. I look up and at the wall between Clay and my room. 'The hell is she talking about.' I mumble to the cats. 'I don't want that, you know I don't.' Clay says calmingly. 'You've dropped me because of my mental health problems just like everyone else does.' I sit on my bed and listen as patches purrs next to me. Pebbles being asleep.

'That's not why. You've been trying to convince people that I've been hitting you and that I've been abusive. You know that's why I stopped things.' Clay says.

The bitch what?

I sit up straighter.
'But you have been terrible!' She defends. 'Why would you say I Hit you? I've never done anything bad to you.' Clay says. 'I know. I'm sorry, please come back to me. Please.' She suddenly goes into a soft and sad mode. Who the hell is she. 'You've caused me enough trouble, I told you this before. Please just leave.' Clay says calmly.

I hear a slap.
Which is the thing that makes me get up.

I open Clays bedroom door to see that his cheek is red, yet he seems calm.
'Im sorry to intrude into this conversation, but this won't do.' I say. I look at Clay to see his skin burning red, the hit must have been hard. 'It's better if you leave.' Clay says to the girl. He seems calm, or... used to this, while I'm raging on the inside. 'I'm not.' She says as she sits down on the bed.

Clay sighs.
He meets my eyes and I gesture behind me, asking him to talk outside the room without actually asking.
We walk out and stand in the hallway.

'Who the hell is that?!' I whisper yell. 'My ex.' He says as he rubs his cheek. 'That crazy bitch is your ex?' I say. 'Yes.' He says as he looks way. 'She's got problems man.' I tell him. 'I know.'

We stand in silence for a bit.

'She has to leave.' I tell him. He nods in agreement. 'Good luck.' I say as I head to my room. He doesn't say anything back, so I close the door. 'Sam you should leave. It's late.' Clay says. 'I'm not going anywhere.' She says. 'Why not. Please just head home.' Clay says. 'Sleep with me one last time and I'll go.' She says.

That's it.

I swing his bedroom door open.
'Get the fuck out of my house.'

Clay was about to say something but I spoke first. She turns to me and eyes me, grinning while she does so. 'Oh come on pretty girl, you won't get me to leave.' She says. I nod once 'I may not,' I start as I reach for my back pocket to grab my phone. 'But the cops will.' I say. I unlock my phone 'no! Okay wait.' She says. I raise my eyebrow at her. 'What?' I say. 'Just let me work something out with Clay.' She says.

'Not happening. You've slapped him, insulted him, and been fucked up so far. Play time is over. You're talking to me now.' I say as I step closer. 'Go home Sam.' Clay says again. She looks between the two of us. 'I'm not saying it again.' I tell her. She rolls her eyes.

'Fine bitch ass.' She says to me as she gets up.

She is about to walk up to me but Clay grabs her arm 'I'll walk you out.' He says looking angry now.

They walk out.
Who the fuck is that?!