128. Breakfast.

The next morning the alarm goes off. I'm laying on my back as Clay nuzzles his face into my shoulder. I reach over to the nightstand to get my phone. I stop the alarm before staring up at the ceiling, trying to wake up a bit more before I start anything.

Clay's still asleep. I move his arm off of my stomach and slip out of bed. Taking a shower before I get dressed in some jeans and a short sleeved blouse. I do my hair into a loose bun and put on some mascara.

When I'm done Clay is sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes. 'Breakfast in ten minutes.' I say. He looks up and smiles sleepily. I chuckle at how adorable he looks when he just woke up. 'You're already done.' He says. I sit down next to him and gently scratch his back, making him shiver and lean into me. 'Get up, the others will be here soon.' I say before I kiss his cheek. 'Right.' He gets up and showers within five minutes.

He comes walking out, smelling amazing as always. He's wearing brown pants and a gray shirt. I put on my sneakers and get up right as there is a knock. I open the door to see Nick and Darryl. Darryl looks tired but smiles and Nick is wide awake, not needing to wake up more then two minutes.

We head to breakfast. 'Ugh, I forgot how much breakfast the Americans eat.' I say. Pancakes, wafels, beans, sausages, scrambled eggs. I barely eat in the morning. I take a croissant and some fruit and make my way to the table with Darryl as Clay and Nick are still gathering food. 'It's not even funny how active Nick is in the morning.' Darryl says as he sits down across from me. 'He's fun.' I say. 'Oh yeah? Will you try him so I can stay with Clay tonight?' He asks as he rubs his head. I laugh 'it's okay with me if you can't sleep.' I say.

Clay plops down next to me as Nick sits down next to Darryl. 'Clay I'm claiming you tonight.' Darryl starts. I snort as Clay looks confused as he switches between the two of us. 'What? Why?' He asks. 'I want a peaceful night and morning.' Darryl says. Nick gasps dramatically 'how dare you betray me like that mister.' He says. I laugh with Clay. 'you are so energetic. I need my peace.' I hold my head in my hands trying to control my laughter. 'I thought you liked sleeping with me.' Nick says, some people turn around.

'Guys!' Clay whispers loudly while chuckling. I cover my mouth as I try my hardest to not burst out laughing harder then I am. 'I do, but I want a night with Clay.' Darryl says. I can't take it 'oh my god.' I say while laughing. 'Guys stop, this sounds so wrong.' Clay says. They look around themselves and see people looking 'Okay married couple. Done?' I ask while calming down. Nick laughs 'Yeah.'

Clay settled it by saying that we'll see tonight.

After breakfast we go swimming, this time like normal people instead of how we acted the first time. It's relaxing. Clay comes over when he sees me alone on the side of the pool in deep thought. 'Everything Okay, love?' Clay asks slightly worried. I place my hand on his shoulder and kiss his cheek 'Yeah.' Clay pulls away 'you sure?' A strand of hair slides down his head and lands in his face. I giggle and move his hair. 'I'm just overthinking a little, nothing new.' I say. 'Honestly... me too.' Clay says with a soft smile as he moves his hand back and forth in the water, creating small waves. 'But.' He starts as he looks up. 'We have each other.' He says. I smile and hug him. He's right, with him by my side, it'll be fine.

We'll be fine