120. News.

In the evening Clay and I get ready. We got asked to join his family to a fancy dinner Diana and her boyfriend planned.

I picked out a loose dress with a tight top. It's black and reaches just above my knee. long sleeves which have a slid in the top side and is tight around the wrists. Clay walks in while buttoning his shirt. 'Can you zip me up?' I ask. 'Mhm.' He walks over to me and stops buttoning his shirt.

He places one hand on my waist as he zips the dress. I'm holding my hair up and he presses a light kiss to the back of my neck before stepping away, and returning to his own shirt. I smack his hands away and start to do it of him. He chuckles as he watches me while doing his shirt. When I'm at the top I pat his chest twice. 'You know, you're mine.' He states. 'And I still can't get over that fact.' I raise my eyebrow at him. He's kind of right. 'I have that too.' I say. I smile at him 'good, was worrying about it.' I say. He smiles back softly and takes my hands. 'Don't worry. We don't have to.' I say.

He helps me with my heels before we head out.

He drives us to the place Scott told us to come to. Clay walks around the car to open my door and give me a hand to get out. I smile at him. 'I wonder what she has to tell us.' Clay says. I look at him 'I mean, we go for dinner, yes, but not like this. Something must be going on.' He says. I didn't know. 'Huh.' I say.

We walk in, Clay holding the door open for me. I try my best to walk normally as we make out way to the table, ignoring the pain from the burn. I spot Alyssa and a woman I haven't seen before. Clay did tell me Diana has had a boyfriend for about two years now.

We walk up, Diana smiling every so brightly. 'Hey guys!' She says. I smile back. I hug her briefly before shaking the man's hand. 'Amelia.' I say. 'I've heard much about you. I'm James.' He says. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. I notice a ring around his finger, but I ignore it.

I sit down across from Alyssa, Clay next to me. I shift slightly as my skin folds slightly at my thigh. Clay places his hand on my arm 'You okay?' He asks. 'Yeah.' I breath out. Alyssa watches us intently, grinning as she does so. 'Something you two didn't tell me?' She asks. Clay and I turn to her at the same time. 'What?' I ask. She shrugs, her smirk not leaving her face. Clays parents come in and we greet them one by one. When we have our drinks and we ordered, Diana spills why we came here.

'So I have an announcement to make. Well, we do, actually.' I look at her expectingly as she stands and looks around at everyone here. 'James and I are getting married.' She says proudly. My jaw drops. 'Really?' Tyler asks excitedly. Diana's eyes are fixed on me and Clay. I let the sudden new slide off and I smile brightly. 'That's amazing guys!' I say. James smiles at me. Clay stands up, walks around the table and pulls Diana in for a hug 'congratulations sis.' He says. After Clay I hug both of them, before sitting back down. 'So do you know when?' Clays dad asks. 'Not yet, but we think somewhere in April.' James says. 'Oeh, that's soon.' Alyssa say. 'Yeah, we're really excited.' Dianna says. 'So how did he do it?' Alyssa asks her. 'We were walking in the woods. He just stopped and went onto one knee.' Diana says. 'Boring. You couldn't have thought of anything else?' Clay says teasingly. He gets kicked under the table by Alyssa and I slap his arm. He laughs 'joking! Joking.' He says while laughing.

After three hour we decide it's time to leave. We say bye, but when I want to follow Clay out, I get pulled back by Diana. 'You two together?' She asks. 'Yeah.' She raises her eyebrow with a grin 'that's amazing! He seems quite fond of you.' I scoff with a smile. 'Okay, you drank to much.' I say. 'Maybe, night.' She says. I roll my eyes at her while smiling. I walk out, taking Ckay's hand to walk down the few steps outside, but he doesn't let go when I'm down. I smile as I look up at him.