117. Hospital

At the hospital, Clay helps me walk in.

After a while I get helped, I lay down on a bed, dress lifted so the doctor can see the burn as Clay nervously paces back and forth. 'You didn't get here by ambulance?' The man asks. I shake my head as I clench my jaw. He touches the skin without warning, making me yelp out before shutting up. 'This is a second degree burn, covering nearly..... 27% of your body. It's from my side till just above my knee. I see Clay curse in silence. 'We'll have a treatment, and we'll bandage it so you won't feel the air.' He says. I nod.

The man gets up and walks out. 'I'm so sorry. I'm really, terribly sorry.' I reach out my arm so he comes walking over, taking my hand in his. 'It's okay. I'll be fine. Second degree burns aren't that bad.' I say. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair in frustration. 'Oi! Don't do this to yourself. Accidents happen.' I say. 'And what a fucking accident this is.' He mumbles under his breath.

The doctor comes in and Clay lets go of my hand. 'Applying this will hurt, you might want to stay where you are.' The doctor says to Clay. I feel nervous. It already hurts so much, he's going to have to touch the burned skin. Clay sits down in the chair next to the bed and scoots closer. The doctor comes over and warns me before he stars.

I immediately tense up when he starts, the pain getting worse and worse. I let out a strained whine. I want to scream or hit something. It hurts so much. Clay takes my hand in his, kissing the top. It distracts me from the pain at least a little bit. I look up at Clay who sees very upset by all this. 'Dinner- tonight?' I ask him. He looks at me in confusion.

The doctor chuckles 'you can't possibly ask him out for dinner now.' He says. I let out a breathy laugh before clenching my jaw again. I look up at Clay. 'Only if it's at home. And I make it.' He says. 'You can't- cook as well.... as me.' I say even more strained then before. Clay chuckles lightly 'that's true. We'll order in.' I nod.

Finally, the doctor is done and starts on the bandage. For that I need to take off my panties. I'm a bit uncomfortable but I do as he says, seeing how it's logical that I need to. Otherwise he'll bandage my panties stuck to my leg. When he's done it fanally feels a bit better. I try to get the panties on again, having the doctor help me. 'You'll be okay in two weeks or less. Just put the cream on the burn twice a day, change the bandage along with it. You are allowed to take painkillers if you deem it necessary.' I nod at what he says. I thank the doctor for his help before Clay and I make our way out.