157. Please?

'I'll be off to work early tomorrow morning and I'll stay at my uncle's place for one night.'
We're sitting at the dinner table, playing cards.
'Why are you staying at your uncle's?' Clay asks.

'I have some things I still need to prepare. And you guys should have some quality time together.'
I lay a card, ruining Nick's turn. 'Oh you B-' He gets cut off as Clay jabs his heel in Nick's shin, making George laugh.

'You're more then welcome.' George says. 'I know, but I'd prefer it the way I planned.' I say with a smile. Nick shrugs 'you'll be back after right?' He asks. I nod.

I head to bed early, but everyone does, seeing how George had a long flight, and we all got up early.
I'm in bed as Clay comes into the bedroom in just boxers. He lays his clothes down, and I can see the poorly dried hair drip in the light from het street light outside.

Clay gets under the sheets as well, but instead of laying down, he moves to hover over me.
'What are you-' the question is left unasked as his lips connect with mine, his heat warming my skin.

He seems nervous with the shaky breath he lets out after pulling away.
'What's going on?' I ask quietly.
I move to rest my hand on his bare chest, his heart pounding under my touch.
'Clay?'

He kisses me again, shifting to be more over me.
I feel my heart skip a beat when he deepens the kiss, leaving my head spinning.
Now my heartbeat is picking up pace, like his.

We pull apart, needing to breath.
We both pant as Clay moves down to kiss my neck.
He's slow, and gentle, and doesn't seem to mind to linger.
One of my hands trace his warm skin till they get tangled in his hair,
As the other grips his shoulder, in need to be steadied.

The trail goes from my jaw to the base of my neck,
and over again until my breath hitches in my throat.
A rumbling sound leaves him in anticipation, and he shifts to now be completely over me.
'C-Clay..... what...'

One of his hands moves, making the weight on the other move the mattress below us lower.
The free hand finds my waist, and soon goes under my shirt, moving clothes until his hand is on my bare hip.

'Clay.'
My one hand grips his arm tightly.
He moves back enough to ask what.
His breath on my skin as he does so,
Voice low.

'George and Nick are close by, we can't-'
I suck in a sharp breath as he moves his hand further.
'Clay I mean it.'

His hand stops as he places another soft kiss on my collarbone.
The room feels warm, and the orange light from outside giving it a perfect glow.
'Please.'

His voice is breathy and low.
Somehow making my heart speed up more.

'Please, baby, let me closer.'

I breath in deeply.
'Nick is right there, we can't.'

It take all of my self control to spit out the sentence.
Clay moves up, kissing me again, at another attempt to convince me.
I have to move him back.

My palms gently press into his chest and shoulder.
And he backs away.

Finally,
I breath

Clay looks at me for a second before whining like a puppy and laying down on top of me.
'Besides I have to get up at five.'
He snuggles into me, head resting on my chest, nose against my throat.

'I'll convince you another time.'

God am I glad I'm sleeping at my uncle's tomorrow.