126. hotel 2.0

I take the keycard and make my way out, walking back to Darryl and Nick's room. I knock on the door 'room service.' I say. After a second the door opens. Darryl smiles as he sees me. 'Fancy meeting you here.' He says, I grin and walk in. I hear soft snoring fill the room. 'Nick asleep?' I ask. 'Yeah.' Darryl say. I look around the corner and see that Nick is asleep on the two person bed 'you have to share a bed?' I ask. 'Yeah.' He says.

Darryl and I make a round through the hotel. Stopping at the restaurant downstairs first, looking at the menu. 'So dinner and breakfast here?' I ask. 'I think so, yeah.' He says. We walk further, seeing that there's a pool and a sauna as well. Darryl and I get stopped 'we have a special deal for couples.' The woman starts. I blush as I turn to Darryl 'oh we're not a couple.' He says. The woman seems a bit confused. After a small round we make our way back up.

Darryl forgot to take a keycard so he starts to knock on the door. No reaction. 'He's asleep.' I say. He knocks again. 'How long have we been here now?' I ask. 'About an hour.' Darryl says as he knocks again. 'And you already managed to lock yourself out.' I say. He sighs. I hold up my keycard. 'Come to mine, I'm not leaving you in the hallway.' I say. We walk to Clay and my room and we walk in. I hear the shower run. Darryl sits down in the chair and turns the television on.

I pick up my phone and call Nick, seeing if that makes him wake up. He doesn't pick up, making me laugh a little. Darryl turns to me. 'How deep does the guy sleep?' I ask. He shrugs.

The shower stops. 'I want to shower too.' Darryl whines. I sit down on the bed. 'You should've taken your keycard with ya.' I say. The bathroom door opens and Clay walks out, towel in his neck as he's only wearing pants. 'Darryl?' He asks as he sees him. Darryl waves at him with a smile. 'He forgot to take his keycard, Nick is asleep and doesn't wake up.' I explain. Clay snorts as he dries his hair. He sits down next to me. 'I'm going to shower.' I say. I get up and pick a comfy and casual dress out my case and some lingerie, before skipping off into the bathroom. The mirror herded by the shower Clay took.

The shower is beautiful, like the rest of the bathroom. Well... the rest of the hotel. I step under the cold water, hoping it'll wash the plane ride away, and wake me up a bit more before we go to dinner. When I'm done I dry off and get dressed, I do my makeup and brush my hair. I walk out, finding that Darryl is gone. 'Did Nick wake up?' I ask. Clay turns around buttoning his shirt. He looks me over, smiling. 'Yes he did gorgeous.' I smile and walk up to him. I place my hand on his bare chest and kiss him.

I look down and button the rest of the buttons for him and he stares down at me. I giggle 'Clay stop.' I look up at him as he's still looking at me he raises one eyebrow. 'Stop what?' He asks. 'Stop staring.' I say. I go back to buttoning his shirt. When I finished he places his finger under my chin and makes me look up. 'I love you.' He says before he kisses me. When we break the kiss I lay my head against his chest, taking a deep breath while smiling. 'Love you too.' I say.

There is a knock on the door. Clay kisses my head one last time before he walks to the door to open it. He opens it and Nick walks in after talking to Clay. 'Just wait for Darryl to finish.' He says as he walks over. He looks at me and smiles. He takes my hand and swirls me around 'Damn girl.' He says. I chuckle as I come to a stop. 'Looking wonderful, again.' He says. 'Thank you Nick' I say. He has his hair done, he's wearing a shirt like Clay and nice pants. 'You look good to.' I say. He smiles 'have to add up to your reputation.' He says.

Clay sits down, looking at his phone.

Clay never minds that Nick or Darryl complement me, or act the way Nick does right now. They asked him once and he simply said "it's true." I appreciate his trust in me and the guys. There is a knock on the door making me walk over and open. Darryl smiles at me. His hair is done nicely, falling to the back in waves. He's wearing a shirt as well, making me chuckle. Clay is wearing black. Nick dark blue. And Darryl white. I'm wearing a old pink dress. 'Ready?' Darryl asks. Clay is tying his shoes. 'Oh, heels!' I say as I rush over to the suitcase and plop down next to Clay. 'Hell, you smell amazing.' Clay says. I smile as I strap the black heels on. Clay finishes before I do, and gets the keycard before walking up to me and holding his hand out. I take it and he helps me to my feet.

'Lets eat!' Nick says as he leads the way.