𝔢𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙."

__________✧・゚: *✧・゚:*__________

The Kane family is known for producing some pretty exceptional witches and wizards, all gifted in their owns ways. And things are no different for Lenora, whom of which has been waiting for her acceptance letter from Hogwarts her whole life. Growing up in the Wizarding world, she has quite an exceptional mind and a knack for magic, making her parents proud.

When she finally receives her letter, she's overjoyed; her dream has finally come true. After all these years, the day has finally come for her to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. However, when she gets to Hogwarts, she soon realizes her time there won't be as she expected. With rrunors that He Who Must Not Be Named coming back and Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived at the center of attention, Lenora realizes things are much different than she once thought.

During her time at Hogwarts, she must overcome many obstacles and learn what it truly means to be a witch. But she get sidetracked when some unwarranted feelings arise for a certain Draco Malfoy. So now not only does Lenora have to deal with issues at school and home, she has to figure out her feeling for the Malfoy boy.

And don't even start on the craziness of it all when He Who Must Not Be Named rises from the ashes and threatens the very existance of, not only her life, but the lives of the people she cares about.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CAST

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝘢𝘴
𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘦

𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘦

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
𝘢𝘴
𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*𝘢𝘴𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺