Chapter 27 {Edited}

Isabella pov

My heart stopped for a second, I look at the woman who left me when I needed her the most now talking to some guests with a big smile on her face,not a care in the world.

"Mommy is that her?"I swallow a big lump in my throat nodding my head.

"Can you stay here for a few minutes? I'll be right back"She nods, I get up and look around searching for Richardo, I see him talking to an old couple and I make my way to him, hiding behind people so she doesn't see me.

"Richardo"I whisper and he turns around,a worried look forms on his face,he apologized to the couple and pulled me in the corner.

"Is everything okay?"I shake my head.

"I'm pissed and we're going to go have to go be affectionate or whatever right now,I need a huge distraction"He looks at me surprised.

"What?"He raises an eyebrow.

"Either that or I make a scene and embarrass you"I say crossing my arms.

He smirks and licks his lips.
"I would've said yes,you didn't have to threaten me, where's Ariel?"I point at the table.

"There,looks like your brother came to say hello to her, I'm sure he'll take care of her"I say grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the restaurant and towards the bathroom.

"Why are you pissed exactly?"He asks.

"It's not important, I just want to forget about it"we walk in the bathroom and I lock the door then check all the stalls making sure we're alone.

"Isabella...Did you see your mom?"I turn to look at him, swallowing hard.

"No, I'm fine"He crosses his arms waiting for me to tell him the truth.

I let out a shaky breath and look in the mirror.

"Okay, yes I saw her but I'm I just wanna have some fun,it has nothing to do with my mom"I say putting my purse down.

He shakes his head smirking.

"You're lucky I have been waiting  the whole day but don't think I won't make you talk about what's bothering you"I roll my eyes.

I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Okay I promise, I'll talk about it later...In the late late future"I say smiling cheeky.

Or never.

He chuckels and suddenly grabs a handful of my hair pushing my head back and exposing my neck.

"Chill out Edward Cullen"I say and he laughs out loud.

"You really know how to set the mood don't you?"He asks and starts kissing my neck gently,sending shivers down my spine.

"Well yes, I certainly do".

He wraps his arm around my waist pushing me against the bathroom sink.

                               ••••••

"You're the only person that stands up to me when I'm demanding,other people can't stand it but they don't say a word"He kisses my shoulder and helps me straighten up.

"I figured as much,you act like a caveman with everyone around you, I'm surprised someone didn't kick your ass for that"He looks at me surprised and I laugh.

"Don't worry that's why I love you"I cover my mouth and my eyes widen.

"You what?".

"N...Nothing anyways let's go"I pull my dress down and fix my hair in a hurry.

"Wait...You love me?"He asks with a raised eyebrow.

This is the first time I admitted it ever since he came back,damn him and his charm that makes me melt

"Ughhh yes... I didn't want to love you, you're horrible but I wouldn't wanna be with any other guy, I know this is an arrangement but my feelings-And I understand if you don't want anything to do with anymore since I was mean to you-"he cuts me off with a kiss.

"I love you too amorcita"A surprised smile forms on my face.

"Are you sure? Like have you met me? How can you like someone who called you a horse, an idiot, moron, imbecile and more?"He smiles.

"I realized it's your way of caring,a little weird but I wouldn't want it any other way"He says caressing my cheek with his knuckle.

I hug him tightly and let out a sigh of relief.

"I can't believe I love someone that left me like that, I'm so horrible, you even blamed it on me for a spare second and I still didn't care".

"I didn't mean it,you meant alot to me even then, I swear to you you're the only good thing in my life and I won't mess it up again even though this whole situation is messy and complicated, but I will always pick you over anything "My eyes fill with tears and I kiss him.

"I really hope you do  because you're the only person I trust more than I trust myself, I feel like with you by my side I can actually get out there and face the woman that ruined my life".

"It's because you can and you will,come on, let's go show her how strong you are"He says taking my hand in his.

We walk out the bathroom and make our way to our table when I see my mom talking to Ariel.

"Hell no,hell no no no no"I snatch my hand out of Richardo's and walk over to them, holding my dress of the ground to walk faster.

"Well where is you mom?"She asks her.

"Her mom is right here"I say with a cold voice, I see her tense and slowly look up.

"Isabella?".

****