Entry 1

Hitoka Shinso

Dear Diary,

           I still don't know why Shinso gave me this. He must've found my journal, filled to the brim, and decided to buy me this. If you're reading this, brother, stop reading. It's embarrassing.

What's the point of a diary, anyways? I'm not going to do anything special someday, so why would it matter? As long as I live I'll make sure no one reads this. That means you, Shinso. I told you to stop reading.

As for my day, it went as usual. I've been having those dreams again. This time, that bastard didn't even bury the body. I guess I've been getting used to the gore after all. 

Shinso's decided to start a blacksmith shop; hell if I know why. Normally blacksmiths have some sort of fire quirk, and honestly, I think it's just his way of distracting himself. 

That reminds me: I recently heard of a dream cancelling drug. Surely it would stop this nonsense, right? I don't want to have to see that man in my nightmares every night. I've survived this long; I think I deserve some freedom from the horrors every night. I can't tell Shinso. He'd try to get me to see a doctor. 

But all I need is some of the dream-cancellers. Surely they're easy to get, right?

There's no harm in trying.

Until next time,

Hitoka