◆ Character Profiles ◆

[a few character profiles & descriptions for my ocs in this story]

Taki Takahashi

Quirk: 'Fever'- he can warm his body to any temperature, emitting a light glow when he does. Side effects include light headaches.

Age: 28

Relatives: Unknown

Birthday: June 23rd

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Likes: Conversations, people, solving problems, horses, good jokes

Dislikes: Silence, negativity, snakes, brushing his hair, the cold

Weaknesses: Snakes, people being hurt, sad music, cold

Takahashi has been called clingy in the past, so he tries his best to make people like him by telling jokes and making them laugh. The only time he likes being alone is while he is writing or listening to music.

Favorite Food: Warm chocolate cake

Hobbies: Sword fighting, singing, writing songs/poems

Physical Appearance: Takahashi is tall, with dusty-brown messy hair and moon colored eyes. He has broad shoulders and lean muscles due to training. He wears the standard royal guard uniform: a black outfit with red and gold. He carries a sword with him at all times since his quirk is not a power type.

Hitoka Shinso

Quirk: 'Command'- When she can imagine a person in her head, either by seeing them or by a good description, she can take control of their body, but only when they hear a 'triggering sentence' (example: kill my family...). Side effects include memory loss for the victim. While she is not in control, she can see their lives in her dreams. 

Age: 25

Relatives: Brother - Hitoshi Shinso

Birthday: May 26th

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Likes: being in control, the moon, warmth, solving math problems, comfortable clothes

Dislikes: gore, dead people, her hair, the feeling she gets after crying

Weaknesses: Takahashi, Shinso, blood, people's negative comments about her

Hitoka has a habit of pitying herself and disregarding others' feelings. She focuses too much on her past mistakes, and is generally cold to others.

Favorite Food: Watermelon

Hobbies: writing, reading, studying the night sky

Physical Appearance: Hitoka has blonde, almost white, hair that cuts off at her shoulders. Her eyes are a dark-chocolate brown. She is of medium build and could defend herself if needed. She usually wears whatever she can find, but wears whatever is most comfortable. Some define her as cat-like.

Hiro Mizuki

Quirk: 'Phase' - Hiro can draw power from the moon, emitting power from his hands. The strength of the blasts depend on the phase of the moon. Side effects include dizziness and callused hands.

Age: 24

Relatives: Sister - Princess Mizuki, Father - King Mizuki

Birthday: August 18th

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Likes: men, pajamas, vegetables, studying

Dislikes: uncomfortable suits, his father, being forced into a role, horses, disappointing people

Weaknesses: horses, his sister, he's bad with a sword, handsome men

Hiro is very serious at times, due to his upbringing and expectations placed on him, and he is very good at giving advice. He is scared of his father because he doesn't think he'll be a good enough king someday and will disappoint him. He has a habit of keeping secrets.

Favorite Food: Carrots

Hobbies: studying to be king, looking at the moon, sleeping

Physical Appearance: Hiro has silver hair with jet-black roots, and eyes that resemble the darkness of the night sky. Although he hates wearing suits and tight clothing, he wears them anyways as to not disappoint his kingdom. When he is alone, he prefers wearing pajamas. 

That's all for now!

Learn anything new about some of the characters? Anything surprise you?