Entry 2

Hitoka Shinso

Dear Diary,

                   All I he wanted was a favor. A simple thing, I thought, although really I was just grateful he didn't ask for any money. The only strange part about it was the favor itself; that and the scarred man. He still gives me the chills as I sit here thinking of him.

I told him what I had seen in my dreams. He seemed intrigued, and then he told me he would give me the dream-canceller if I dug up the body. 

The body of the man from my dreams' child.

I don't know why I did it. I don't know why he wanted it. I don't know why he seemed so pleased.

But he gave me the potion, and as I went home to take it that night, Shinso caught me.

It was before I had washed my hands. Digging up a body is no easy (or clean) task.

And thus, the drama ensued, and we fought; lots of screaming, that's all I'm going to say. I don't want to think about it. Now here I am, after taking the liquid the scarred man gave me. It tasted like bananas, which was weird.

I can't go back home yet. My pride won't allow it. So I'm on a carriage, heading towards the castle.

I'll just see where fate takes me.

Hopefully somewhere with lots of food, because I'm starving. 

Cold and  t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶f̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶  frustrated,

Hitoka