Part 19: Acta non Verba

If a girl invites you into her home, then you're either one of those cool guys who makes it appear like no big deal, or you're like me and a nervous wreckage inside the head that it makes you move like a clockwork doll. Lysa's home was the building of which I found myself stood in, it's long hallway with spiral metallic staircase at the centre, it made my jaw drop in how amazing yet bizarre the design of this house was. Heck I doubt words could describe this place overall. She parted with me after asking for my bag and offered to make myself comfortable, easy for her to say and also where was she taking my backpack?

Putting my mind on wandering around the house's interior I waltzed my way into the main lounge, first thing I found myself drawn to was the size of the television for it almost took up the entire wall. Must of been custom made judging by it's diameter, opposite that was a couch that'd appeared to be built into the floor. Regardless it did prove comfortable as I lumped down into it, the sound of it's leather crinkling upon the disruption of it's still setting.

Looking at my surroundings I noticed the amount of antiques on display, either in display cabinets or standing atop surfaces they all appear to of cost fortunes. However I doubted that were in fact the real deal, Lysa's Mum might work a decent job for her to be on business trips and sport a fancy dress suit. But to afford an entire room of stuff like this is well out the budget range even for her.

Turning around upon hearing my girlfriends return, I was suddenly dumbstruck by what she was wearing. A florescent pink nightgown made from silk with ruby red slipper, what hit me most of all was her dark red hair that now hung freely all the way down to her waist. All I can say to that sight is it was like a river of wine. My eyes then drifted to the tied cord in the middle of her stomach, it was a secured tightly as the two sides overlapped concealing it's contents soundly which had me at quite a relief. That's one method on how things can go wrong off my list.

"Are you erm.... hungry at all?" Lysa asked me rather timidly upon noticing the dumb look on my face which she did smile at regardless, I doubt she had this fully planned cause her body language told me she was plotting something. As to what though I couldn't even hazard a guess, giving her my answer of being a little bit peckish she directed me towards the kitchen. Said kitchen like the rest of the house was modern in style, black marble tops midst the silver objects surrounding it.

This is completely different from the old fashioned kitchen of my Grandparents house, no surprise I felt out of place in such a room. "I'll see to the snack, you wait here okay." Lysa spoke out as I rezoned my attention to her, she sounded a lot more happy compared to a few moments ago if not when we confronted her Mum.

Pulling up a seat on one of the stools sat in front of the marble kitchen side, I watched as she rummaged around the fridge muttering a tune to herself. Proceeding to taking out an assortment of ingredients and assembling them into a sandwich, my girlfriend seems to flow between moods as easy as I do like we're on a roller-coaster of highs and lows with too many loops and barrel-rolls. "Here you go, consider it a reward for today okay." She stated towards me placing the plate in front of me, peering inside at the contents I raised an eyebrow for it consisted of an odd infusion of peanut-butter, ham and lettuce.

Eh I was hungry regardless so I chomped down on it, the taste was weird but oddly enough I kind of liked it. Although I wouldn't personally recommend trying this combination out I ate the whole thing partly because my stomach demanded it. But mainly cause my girlfriend had personally made it in front of me, might even try it out myself in the near future. Telling Lysa it was great earned me a gleeful smile with closed eyes, to me she was cute and beautiful almost all the time I look at her, but this moment only amplified that by E=MC squared or some complex mathematical formula. I also noticed she was twirling her hair a lot this evening, what could be bugging her?