Author's Note

I know that I usually do one of these at the start of chapters, but this really does need to be said. I can't believe you're here. You, out of all people, are here, reading this.

It's a well known fact to those that know me that I am a writer. A fast one, at that. I write and I write and I write. People will ask me why and I have to say, "because I have to". No, I don't have to write, but I feel like shit when I don't write every single day. My quote for senior year may as well be, "How do you write like you're running out of time?" because those lyrics describe me. I... I have nothing better to do with my boring life anyways. 

I think I can dedicate my success to these people: Auntie Kate, Alex, , Dem, Amy (both the friend and the therapist lol), my mom, my dad, and everyone else who has commented at least once on this story and my other stories. You make me feel like I'm worth it even when my depression is killing me. 

This is short, but at least you get to know that the next book in this series will be out soon. Right after I publish this author's note I will work on the characters and quotes page. 

To that, I sign off.

Jericho

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂, Stefan and Damon 🎉