Chapter 4

I never thought that I would get any views on this story! I got 10 views on a few of my chapters! Thank you all so so much for your support!

Now, I am usually known as the kind original. People come to me to ask things of Niklaus because they know that he can't refuse his sweet little sister. I am not an angel, quite the opposite when provoked, but I have gotten the trust of people not known to trust anyone but themselves. Like Nik and Katerina, who have put their lives in my hands many times and come out unscathed.

My fury, although rare, is a spectacle in and of itself. It is rare that anyone comes out alive when I am enraged. Rage is an emotion that has only been felt a dozen times on my part.

"You can't be both, that's not possible. It's an imbalance of nature itself. The ancestors-" The witch tries to argue but I cut her off.

"It is very much possible, just not from your breed of witches. Didn't your mentor ever tell you about us? The abominations," I seethed the word. I had been called it so many times during my childhood and the word itself just left a sour taste in my mouth. "Or have you been so cocky in your performance that you have forgotten your roots, your history? You care not for the actions of magic, the forces of nature, you seem to only care about the power that magic gives you."

"How dare you! Just because I haven't heard of any freaky vampires that use magic doesn't mean that I haven't been taught correctly! What use is knowing about some little abominations of nature?" I laughed. Such a stupid witch. All of the witches teach their children about me and about my kind. What they do to children like me is abhorrent. They never chose to be different. I wanted nothing more than to be a normal witch or just be a human!

"It does mean you weren't taught correctly. Witches are taught about people like me because if one of their children turns out like them they need to know what to do with the damn thing. I am a siphoner, I take magic and use it as I please. I don't obey the rules of nature as you do. I have no inner magic like you, which means that if I were to die without taking magic with me first, I wouldn't go to the other side, I would just go on. Make peace. Once I turned I became a vampire just like my siblings. I didn't lose my ability to use magic. Why would I? I take it. The ancestors take your inner magic in place for immortality. They can't take what makes me, me. They couldn't beat it, burn it, or kill it out of me," I explained. The witch, Bonnie, took multiple steps back as she tried to comprehend what I just told her. These people are either dense or slow, maybe both. They don't seem scared of me. Oh, attack me and I'll make them afraid alright. I'm a nightmare.

"Wait, did you say Mikaelson? Like Klaus Mikaelson! Elena, why did you let a Mikaelson inside the house?!" Caroline questions Elena and her sanity, something that I have found myself doing these past few days as well. Yes, you did let the 'enemy' in your house, Elena, of course you were too stupid to realize the names Astrid and Rebekah when it comes to the vampire community can only be the Originals Astrid and Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Yes, like Klaus Mikaelson. We aren't here to harm you, but we need to find something. Seeing as the little doppelganger is alive, we could go back and tell Nik about your beating heart, Elena, or you could help us find what we need to find. Astrid will never betray brother dearest, so she has to tell him tonight, but she can tell him that we need you for something and delay the inevitable," Rebekah says in a sugary sweet voice.

Bonnie does something stupid. I should have seen it coming as she uses her magic to fly Rebekah back into the wall. I sigh and grip Bonnie's neck with my magic. I had enough to do this for days. She struggles in my grasp as Elena and Caroline cry out. Caroline tries to rush to me but Stefan and Damon snap her neck.