Chapter 18

Sorry for the late update. I usually don't go this long without updating, I just had to get my school schedule. Online learning will be interesting, especially with harder classes.

Warning: This chapter contains smut. Sorry that it took so long to create this. They would have been closer together, but things got really busy. Remember that this is all legal and consensual. 

Damon's smirk filled my vision as I pulled our bodies close together. Wrapping my arms around his neck, our lips collided in a frenzy, needing to be together as one as soon as possible. I fumbled around, getting the door to close and lock messily. Nobody would disturb us tonight.

Roughly fisting his hair, I roll my hips against him, wanting the friction, the release of pleasure that it would push me towards. Damon let out a low groan, hands moving to steady my hips, forcing me to stay still against him. I let out an annoyed gasp and threw my mate on the bed, moving to straddle him with my hips.

"Astrid," Damon whispers, tipping his head back as I grind on him. Underneath his clothes I could feel him growing hard with the growing tension between us. Deep within my chest I could feel the bond pulsating, ready for us to get on with it and complete the bond between us. This time, I wouldn't cave so easily to my vampire. Damon bucked his hips up to meet me, the bulge in his pants growing larger.

I moved myself off of his hips, instead sitting on his legs. My mate growled in response to the loss of contact and friction. "Shhh, I'm going to give you so much better than my hips, baby," I soothed, coming down to kiss him once before unbuckling his belt. I snuck myself back down to his crotch, pulling his pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

The tent in his pants looked painful, swelling at my touch. His cock was begging to be free. Who was I to deny him? I pulled down his boxers and moaned at the sight of his cock. It was around the same size as Stefan's, maybe a little bit bigger. He was the older brother.

Just to tease him, I run my finger along the underside of his cock, causing him to buck his hips up and moan. "Please, Astrid," Damon pleaded.

"Please what, Damon? Please keep going? Please suck my cock?" While I had been so timid and tame with Stefan, it was my turn to be dominant with Damon, just like I was used to. Damon had become putty in my hands.

"Please give me more. Please, angel." I smirked and let his cock slip past my lips. Damon groaned loudly and gripped the bedsheets. I slowly pushed my head down, my mate's hard cock filling my mouth and throat. Damon let out guttural groans as I bobbed my head on his length. Damon's breath hitched as I bobbed my head faster and faster, running my tongue around the head of his cock. "Fuck, angel, your mouth feels so good."

Just as he started to groan louder and buck his hips more, I moved away. Damon growled in annoyance, but I wanted something more. I took my shirt and bra off, giving Damon a show of my body. I could tell that it was hard for him to stay there, stay lying so perfectly meek on his back.

I took off the rest of my clothes, kicking off my shoes and pulling down my panties. I moved my way up, my core right above his cock. I could feel my core dripping onto his cock as I lined myself up, ready to complete the bond once and for all.

Everything about us felt right. Us being together as one like this was just right. It was the way that everything was supposed to be. Our bodies moved together as one as I lowered myself onto his throbbing cock. A loud moan fell from my lips as Damon moved his hips up to slam himself into my wet core. Someone's needy.

"Damon, please," it was my turn to beg my mate for more.

"Please what, Astrid?" I growled as Damon used my own line against me. I tried to respond but Damon had flipped us over, his body completely dominating mine. We were now at a match for strength, equal in every regard.

"Please fuck me, mate," I grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled him down into a sloppy kiss, grinding my hips against him. Damon obliged my request, slamming his cock into me, hard. Fuck, fuck, fuck, it feels so good.

Moans and groans enveloped the room as our hips slammed together, skin slapping against skin. I chased my release, biting into Damon's shoulder accidentally in response to him hitting that perfect spot inside of me. "Please, mate, right there. Hit me right there," I begged, moaning loudly in his ear.

"Fuck angel, you feel so fucking tight," Damon growls in my ear as he hits my sweet spot relentlessly, holding onto me as he pounds away, chasing his own release. At this point, Mystic Falls would easily know that we were together and mated. Hell, with the noise, Virginia would know as well. Not like we cared, we were too caught up in our own pleasure.

The kisses that he placed against my neck as he screwed me into the mattress were euphoric, maybe even better than the screwing itself. In his own way, he was gentle, loving and compassionate.

I knew that it was coming to the end. My legs shook uncontrollably as I cried out, my high hitting me. Damon still pounded into me, letting me ride myself out. Just as I was about to come down from my high, Damon roared, releasing himself deep inside of me. I moaned, the warmth feeling so calming amidst all of my other senses becoming overstimulated.

Damon panted, his softening cock still deep inside of my core. I peppered open mouthed kisses on his face, trying to calm his vampire that was spinning out of control with the newly completed bond. Shushing him, I wiggle myself out of his tight grasp, running my fingers down his arms, trying to pull him back into reality.

"I'm here, sweetie. I know that the bond is still sensitive, but just know that I'm here," I soothed. From the knowledge from people who had met their mates over the last millenia, one or both of the mates becoming oversensitive and clingy after the first mating session was common. Damon just needed time to adjust to such a strong and overbearing need to protect me from danger.

I knew that the bond between Damon and I, while we were still mates, was much different than the bond with Stefan. While I was his anchor, the thing that kept his humanity and loved him even when he went off the deep end and went all ripper-y, with Damon I was the light that he never had. Damon and Stefan were both my anchors and light, so it would make sense that the role I played would be similar for the two of them. In the end, our bond would last us. Our bond would guide us away from danger and keep us healthy and happy.

"I love you," Damon whispers, rolling off of me but hugging my side, not letting me go. I gave up on trying to coax him off of my body. He would have to move away from me when he felt like it.

"I love you too, sweetheart," I kiss his cheek before moving the covers over us, enveloping us in heat. Damon curls himself up on my chest, soaking in the presence and acceptance of his mate. I think that everything is going to be just fine after all. I promise you, Damon, nobody is ever going to get me. I'll always be here for you, my mate.